I just impulsively bought a gioco...=/

Lately I've been going vacanze crazy, so I impulsively bought a gioco for barely over retail...someone tell me I will love this bag? Generally I'm only a fan of the messenger bag styles, but I don't have any bags like the gioco so I'm hoping I'll love it...plus I figure I could always put my luna strap on the gioco and wear it as a messenger....

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOKIDOKI-Vacanz...39:1|66:2|65:13|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I'm also going to buy an eco mondo bag and a concerto bag this week...I'm going to be so poor, but I just love toki! (and I'm plus size, so I can't even get my kicks with the cute clothes, boo!)

i'm going to be completely honest and say my l'amore gioco is my least favorite bag. the gioco is a bit of a pain to get in and out of. i ended up shoving all of my essentials on the outside little pocket so i didn't have to keep setting the bag down and try to get into the main compartment. the gioco is such a cute style but ugh i wish it was easier

Yeah the gioco is kinda hard to get used to...but I get the most compliments when I use my gioco and I, myself, think it's the best looking style to use. Plus it can hold a lot of stuff if needed =) Every bag has it pros and cons~

I do think it's good looking..plus, I like that I got it in vacanze because i'll use it alot during the winter, which is nice because puffy coats and cross body style bags look a little awkward to me...

I just bought an eco mondo too...I think I'm done after concerto...even though celebrazione is cute..=X

Glad to hear your guys input on the Gioco, I always wanted one so bad! I said "If I win the lotto, hell with it, ill pay 400$ For a Paradiso Gioco!" Sooo glad I never did! hah! Well too bad no lotto win yet. hah.. WELL Now I am dead set on the Concerto Punk Carezza.. But its not at macys as far as I know yet. I know Concerto is released, but I have to get mine at macys. If its there this saturday, I am gonna beg my husband for it early. Its suppose to be my birthday present in DECEMBER! But I don't think I could wait that long, and I think it will be SOLD OUT by then!! :tdown: So I really hope its there this weekend. We have to drive an hour just to get to the big macys that sells them!! What a bummer! I really hope they have it! :search: I know they have a Bacio in Concerto, but geez.. so tiny! I carry too much stuff! keeping my fingers crossed! :heart:

I think gioco tend to be a hit or miss with people.

Some will find a use for it like its great for putting a lot of junk stuff inside (clothes, make-up, random stuff, etc) and others will find it inconvenient because of its shape.

It's all up on how you use bags normally. I also tend to like the convenience of easy access instead of digging around my purse, it's such a pain since the shape is a bit weird, but I can always put it outside the pockets. Really the only time I enjoy using the bag is as a "mini mini duffle" for the "gyum" or when I carry a lot of "just in case" junk and only need my money.