Hermes Sydney

hey ~ thanks for asking, i asked about the mini constance belt price yesterday, it is $695 sth, and i did placed a special order for a kelly danse, since they dont have any in Australia, i guess i might to wait for some time ...~:P

I love the Kelly Danse. I bought mine in Blue Brighten croc. They aren't easy to find in the USA either. I hope you won't have a long wait.

hi guys im new to the almighty H thread (usually in chanel) and from melbourne(cant see a H melbourne thread) so ive intruded in here hehe..can anyone tell me about the whole process of buying a kelly or birkin? waiting list line? thankss

Hi Jacqualyn,
I'm from Melbourne too! Melbourne Hermes is pretty small, if you want a Birkin your best bet is to develop a good relationship with an SA, go in there maybe once a month and buy a scarf or small leather good, while he/she is ringing up your purchases, casually mention you are looking for a Birkin! If you keep doing this you may get lucky within 6 months or so...maybe sooner who knows?

Hi,

Does anyone know when we might see some of the new bags in Sydney? Especially the So Kelly and Jypsiere? I'm really wanting to see one IRL. I also wonder if we'll be getting the Sac Goodnews like the posts have been alluding to. I'm in dire need of a messenger in togo or clemence! :P

The SM told me they did order those bags but haven't arrived yet. I've seen lots of croc birkins though (3 in two weeks is lots for me!).

Thanks for the speedy info! Yes, croc birkins seem to be bounding by.....I for one can't afford it at that price....yikes:cursing: I keep telling myself I'll be good and I need to save up for the new Kelly So or Sac Goodnews. Half the battle for me though is convincing DH that I need a new bag......:okay:

Thanks for the speedy info! Yes, croc birkins seem to be bounding by.....I for one can't afford it at that price....yikes:cursing: I keep telling myself I'll be good and I need to save up for the new Kelly So or Sac Goodnews. Half the battle for me though is convincing DH that I need a new bag......:okay:

The good thing about the crocs being around is that I've found my HG in cocoan! Can't quite afford those crocs either unless I win Lotto!

The good thing about the crocs being around is that I've found my HG in cocoan! Can't quite afford those crocs either unless I win Lotto!

Congratulations! Cocoan must be to die for! I'm so happy for you....another good Sydney story! I think we'll have to share the lotto pool and we could probably buy the whole croc farm....or at least, if I win the lotto, let's go shopping and we'll walk out with a croc each:idea:

Congratulations! Cocoan must be to die for! I'm so happy for you....another good Sydney story! I think we'll have to share the lotto pool and we could probably buy the whole croc farm....or at least, if I win the lotto, let's go shopping and we'll walk out with a croc each:idea:

Sorry to mislead you but I didn't buy it - just drooled incredibly around it!
Money trees are not growing around me...! Still - we should go up to Darwin/Far North Qld to see these H crocs... :P and buy shares in those farms.