Chuck

Just wanted to remind everyone that Chuck is on again tonight at 8 PM. Please watch!! I read that ratings were low for last week's season premiere, and I think it would be a shame if this show got cancelled so soon.

Here's a preview of tonight's episode:

http://www.dingorue.com/2008/10/03/chuck-season-2-episode-2-preview/

SWEET SEDUCTION–Emmy Award winner John Larroquette (”Boston Legal”) guest-stars as the legendary debonair spy Roan Montgomery and Melinda Clarke (”The O.C.”) guest-stars as a sultry but dangerous female spy known as the Black Widow. Chuck (Zachary Levi) must go undercover to retrieve the Cipher from the Black Widow. But in order to get close to his target, Chuck must learn the art of seduction from the suave and sophisticated Roan. Unfortunately for Chuck, Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Casey (Adam Baldwin), Roan is no longer the world’s greatest spy. Meanwhile, Morgan (Joshua Gomez) offers Captain Awesome (Ryan McPartlin) some advice for a romantic night with Ellie (Sarah Lancaster), and Lester (Vik Sahay) struggles to gain respect at Buy More as the new assistant manager. Jeff Krinsky, Julia Ling and Mark Christopher Lawrence also star.

Oh no! What happened??!! My tv couldn't get a signal from NBC tonight, so I missed it. :sad:

Quick recap....spoilers for those who might watch it later....

Don't look!

It picks up where they left off last week, with Chuck going over to Sarah's place, but then discovering Bryce there (DUN!). Apparently they have to go after some microchip that has an "update" for the Intersect that some rich geeky guy was hired by FULCRUM to decode. It has everyone's cover IDs, so they have to get it back. Rich guy is throwing a big party and Bryce and Sarah go undercover as a married couple that are all over each other. Chuck poses as a waiter. He gets so jealous of Sarah and Bryce dancing and tonguing each other all over the party that he gets "fired" and thrown out. Casey gets him back in, and he ends up finding the chip, but the dude gets away with it and Chuck gets grabbed by an evil agent. Sarah goes to save Chuck instead of the chip and almost gets herself blown up. Chuck ends up tracking the guy down and doing this hilariously disastrous exchange with cash for the chip, but they end up getting it anyway.

All this just so Bryce can mess with Chuck's head and tell him that Sarah has feelings for him, but she can't because it'll get her killed. And then later he tricks Chuck into putting the images from the chip into his head and then destroys the chip so that Chuck stays as the only intersect. DOH!

And there was a funny side story about Morgan being bullied by jocks from another store, but is saved when Anna turns out to be a secret ninja. Oh, and Captain Awesome is awesome.

Quick recap....spoilers for those who might watch it later....

Don't look!

It picks up where they left off last week, with Chuck going over to Sarah's place, but then discovering Bryce there (DUN!). Apparently they have to go after some microchip that has an "update" for the Intersect that some rich geeky guy was hired by FULCRUM to decode. It has everyone's cover IDs, so they have to get it back. Rich guy is throwing a big party and Bryce and Sarah go undercover as a married couple that are all over each other. Chuck poses as a waiter. He gets so jealous of Sarah and Bryce dancing and tonguing each other all over the party that he gets "fired" and thrown out. Casey gets him back in, and he ends up finding the chip, but the dude gets away with it and Chuck gets grabbed by an evil agent. Sarah goes to save Chuck instead of the chip and almost gets herself blown up. Chuck ends up tracking the guy down and doing this hilariously disastrous exchange with cash for the chip, but they end up getting it anyway.

All this just so Bryce can mess with Chuck's head and tell him that Sarah has feelings for him, but she can't because it'll get her killed. And then later he tricks Chuck into putting the images from the chip into his head and then destroys the chip so that Chuck stays as the only intersect. DOH!

And there was a funny side story about Morgan being bullied by jocks from another store, but is saved when Anna turns out to be a secret ninja. Oh, and Captain Awesome is awesome.

Thanks for the recap, mockinglee!!! You are so awesome! Too bad I missed out on this episode. It sounds good.

Is Bryce going to continue to be on the show? He gets on my nerves. All he does is make life a living nightmare for Chuck. :tdown:

Finally got a chance to watch the episode online. Bryce wasn't as annoying as I thought he would be. The trick with the chip in the sunglasses was not cool though.

Anna...a ninja? Hilarious. Also, loved the part when Captain Awesome said to Bryce that as a cardiologist he's knowledgeable in matters of the heart. ROFL.

Can't wait for the new episode tomorrow...Chuck Versus the Cougars. Nicole Richie and Ben Savage are guest starring. Hope my tv doesn't fail me again!