Help!. . . Order from recent sale lost?

temo

Jul 13, 2006
Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?
During the recent sale I order a small item. (Mushroom charm) Paid with PP, funds have been deducted from my account. However, I never did get confirmation from HH, so I emailed them and they have no record of it. (!?!) :crybaby:Anyone have any advice for me?

I assume that you have your paypal receipt? If it has been longer than a week, call customer service and ask for Salina. As I remember, it sometimes takes about a week for paypal to notify HH of a payment made.

I assume that you have your paypal receipt? If it has been longer than a week, call customer service and ask for Salina. As I remember, it sometimes takes about a week for paypal to notify HH of a payment made.

Thanks! I've been in touch with Salina. Maybe PP just hasn't notified them yet. (Seems like a long time in this "day&age" when we expect things to be instant, huh?) By now the Sale is over! I should learn to stay away from Paypal!!

Thanks! I've been in touch with Salina. Maybe PP just hasn't notified them yet. (Seems like a long time in this "day&age" when we expect things to be instant, huh?) By now the Sale is over! I should learn to stay away from Paypal!!

I too hate PayFoe! :tdown: But I :heart: my Mushroom Charm, and hopefully you will too!!!

I've paid with paypal b4 and this never happened. I always got my stuff quickly. Well, as quickly as can be expected. I hope you get your stuff though!

It is easy to file a claim for an item not received from Paypal, because they should have all the records on their end. I would go through Paypal and have them contact Hayden Harnett. Paypal CS is very helpful if you give them a call.

Thanks for your advice guys! They're checking into it, but ugh! . . . sounds like they want to refund my money. Drat! . . . I would rather have the mushroom!!

What did HH say? They should still honor the sale price even if Paypal refunds the money, if they don't offer be sure to ask. They will be gaining good feedback for their customer service and have nothing to lose since they were willing to sell at that price a few days ago.