Questions for SA

imrainbow

O.G.
Sep 3, 2008
Hi everyone, I'm going to fly to the LV store at 5th Ave. in November when the Damier Neverfull is there, and that will be my first LV purchase. I just want to know what kind of questions I should ask because I tend to not any question and just buy but after the purchase I'd be upset because I realized that I have ton of them ... Any suggestions???

No questions that I can think of. Just make sure to ask for a box if you want one. Some SA's don't give them to you automaticly without asking for them

I would recommend to call the store to see if you can be on the waiting list first. Since you might not know how "HOT" this bag can be... they might already allocated the initial shipment to others (who will be on the WL) . I hate to see you fly all the way over there and find out that they are sold out and come back empty handed.

Maybe these questions would be important :yes: I would wonder these right after getting my new lv at home:

- what if there's a stain on my bag, what do I do?
- do I need to bring something with me when I bring it (bag) to get repaired in the store.. (like a receipt or something..)
- is there something special I need to know about storing this bag, like do I need to put stuffing in the bag so it will keep it's shape?
- what about rain! is it safe to use it when it rains heavily? (I was lucky that I heard on my first mulberry bag shopping trip that if it rains -> it might be better to use some other bag just in case :smile: )

And maybe you can ask him/her that is there anything else you would need to know about LV's.. something for the first buyer :tup: good luck!

I would recommend to call the store to see if you can be on the waiting list first. Since you might not know how "HOT" this bag can be... they might already allocated the initial shipment to others (who will be on the WL) . I hate to see you fly all the way over there and find out that they are sold out and come back empty handed.

ITA! :tup::yes: Call the store

No questions that I can think of. Just make sure to ask for a box if you want one. Some SA's don't give them to you automaticly without asking for them

YES!!! Definitely do this if you want a box - My girlfriend got my neverfull mm for me from Hawaii and she left without getting a box. I talked to the SA that helped her (on the phone) if my girlfriend needed to return back to the store to get a box. She said "don't worry, you can just get one from another LV store and get a box" and when I go to the SF Bloomingdale's LV store this evening, the manager said "no"! He told me to call Hawaii and ask them to SHIP me one! I was like "you're kidding, right????" :confused1: I left - I can't deal with people with that kind of logic.

YES!!! Definitely do this if you want a box - My girlfriend got my neverfull mm for me from Hawaii and she left without getting a box. I talked to the SA that helped her (on the phone) if my girlfriend needed to return back to the store to get a box. She said "don't worry, you can just get one from another LV store and get a box" and when I go to the SF Bloomingdale's LV store this evening, the manager said "no"! He told me to call Hawaii and ask them to SHIP me one! I was like "you're kidding, right????" :confused1: I left - I can't deal with people with that kind of logic.

Yikes... that's brutal. I just posted my question on another thread. I bought my bag overseas and did not bother bringing the box. I was just thinking of walking into my local SF LV store to get a box after 2 years. Now I am scared...

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/eluxury-order-364659.html