Thoughts on Damier Azur Galliera?

juicy_girl

purse addict
O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
I was just scrolling through some threads and found that the azur galliera was going to come out soon. What does everyone think of this bag? I seen all the lovely monos in the galliera club and I know I want the bag but not sure which print to get. I already have alot of brown bags so I wanted maybe the azur? To those with the azur print in other bags do you wear them as often as your mono or damier ebene prints? How's the up keep with this color? Help me decide everyone =))

My thoughts: gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I just got the Damier Azur Speedy 30, so I am in total LVOE with the Damier Azur collection right now. The Damier Azur pattern is 'tough'-- does not have the problems as the Multicolor collections with chipping. I don't have a problem with it getting dirty. The fab thing about LV canvas as you know is that you can simply wipe any dirt away with a damp cloth!

Last edited:
It's nice, but I think I still prefer it in mono. I do love the azur print I have a speedy 25 and pochette accessories for almost 2 years now and the canvas still looks great. I plan on getting the neverfull in GM win it's released

That sounds great! I love the damier azur print...but dont like the styles available much....are they coming out with anyt5hing else in this print anyone knows of soon? I would LOVE the trevi GM in azur....YUM!!!

It's nice, but I think I still prefer it in mono. I do love the azur print I have a speedy 25 and pochette accessories for almost 2 years now and the canvas still looks great. I plan on getting the neverfull in GM win it's released

I can't wait for the Galliera in Azur. My SA said that LV decided not to release the Neverfull in Azur. I was going to get it in Azur, too, but now I guess not.

I have the pochette and speedy 30 in Azur and love it. The upkeep is the same as the mono. Just vachetta. I have heard some people say that dark jeans can rub off on it, so maybe be aware of that. But I love it and plan to get more!