Yes or No to the Beau Shoulder Tote?

• Yay, it's cute and ...

• Nay, the shape is ...

Results are only viewable after voting.

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Hi lovely PFers, what's your view about the RM Beau Shoulder Tote? I find it cut but it doesn't seem to generate a lot of interest in this forum.

Would you get one? What colour is great - red, dark blue, brown or noir?

TIA.:P

Nah for me personally. I actually like the shape, and think the dark blue combo looks incredible, but the gatherings of studs on the bottom corners really turn me off - they turn a classic-looking bag too trendy IMO. (But then, I'm fairly anti-stud unless it's an overt super-rock-chick bag.)

I saw this bag in person at LB last month, and liked it much better than I thought I would. It would be a great work tote and the slight pleating detail on the bottom make it look a little more feminine, I think. I also like the handle hardware.

I'm obsessed with the Beau Tote at the moment, but I can't for the life of me decide what color I want. I LOVE the pictures(in one of the preview threads) of the off-white(cream or eggshell, not sure of the color name) Beau with the Brown trim - and I would consider that one, but I'm gonna be all over the Devote Tote in that color combo!