Has anyone seen Charbon IRL?

rica

Aug 11, 2006
I was hoping charbon would look like the swatch in the first pic & the mid day in the second pic but it seems like it REALLY looks like the 3rd pic. Can anyone confirm???
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• charbon swatch.jpg
    charbon swatch.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 287
  • Charbon%20Mid%20Day.JPG
    Charbon%20Mid%20Day.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 275
Hi Rica, I own a Charbon city and I would say that neither of the pictures you posted represent the color accurately.. the third one represents how dark the brown is ...but in your picture it shows some green undertones that doesn't exist.. Here's a picture of my charbon..
Charbon does not have any red, purple, nor green undertones.. it's just a pure dark brown..

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 114
Thanks so much Dalia, your pictures were very helpfull!

Hi Rica, I own a Charbon city and I would say that neither of the pictures you posted represent the color accurately.. the third one represents how dark the brown is ...but in your picture it shows some green undertones that doesn't exist.. Here's a picture of my charbon..
Charbon does not have any red, purple, nor green undertones.. it's just a pure dark brown..

Yeah, it looks like the third pic!It's a beautiful brown, the one I saw was nearer to green but maybe because of the lightning...but it's really cool!
It not as light as in the first and second pic, is darker and more saturated, between "bistro" and "seal brown" (esadecimal colors)!

Here's the one I purchased from BALNY but I returned it because I wanted a darker bag. This Charbon is lighter than the others I have seen here. I think the one I had does look like the first 2 pictures. I ended up returning it for a Mogano GGH Day :smile:

purse.jpg

My Charbon Work is in between these photos. It is not as dark as the third, but is darker than the second. However, a lot of the difference probably has to do with the photos. Here's my same bag, with a flash and without. The first is lighter and the second photo is close to your 3rd.:

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with Queendalia--

My charbon work is, to me, a rich, chocolately brown, and it resembles the pics Queendalia posted.

Some are dark, some are lighter but none of the ones I have seen look like the first 2 pictures. I think it's a lot like 2005 chocolate. Gorgeous color, way better than I expected based on those first pale pics that we saw of it.

off topic question... how do you guys post pictures that will show full size on the forum? when I post pictures it shows like thumbnail that u have to press to enlarge..

QueenDalia, to post a bigger image, first, you must have the URL link to your picture ready. In the message box, look at the different icons on the top. Now click on the icon that is a square box with what looks like a mountain inside (that is the icon for inserting image). Once you click that, another box will appear with a space to put on your URl for the picture. Then click okay and the image should appear in your message. HTH!

My Charbon Work is in between these photos. It is not as dark as the third, but is darker than the second. However, a lot of the difference probably has to do with the photos. Here's my same bag, with a flash and without. The first is lighter and the second photo is close to your 3rd.:

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

:nuts::nuts::nuts: