Show us you H-H in action!! Pics please!!

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Taking this idea from another subforum......please post modeling pics of your H-H bags and accessories....(great for reference!!)
If possible, please include name and color of the H-H you are showcasing!!
Mods please move to the H-H reference section if possible!
I'll start...
My Prune Gaza Hobo:
DSCN1517.jpg

DSCN1518.jpg

^^Thanks leo :hugs:, YOU my dear have shared many a HOT H-H modeling pic....please post in this thread so we can have a centralized thread for style and size references!!

Holy Crap Leo....you are HOT, and you make those bags look soooooo good. Well they are gorgeous bags, but damn you wear them well. You're definately going to give me anxiety when it comes my turn to post modeling pics...LOL

Gorgeous, gorgeous Chodessa.......another beauty HH bag and another HH beauty to wear it!!:tup:

Taking this idea from another subforum......please post modeling pics of your H-H bags and accessories....(great for reference!!)
If possible, please include name and color of the H-H you are showcasing!!
Mods please move to the H-H reference section if possible!
I'll start...
My Prune Gaza Hobo:
DSCN1517.jpg

DSCN1518.jpg

Holy Crap Leo....you are HOT, and you make those bags look soooooo good. Well they are gorgeous bags, but damn you wear them well. You're definately going to give me anxiety when it comes my turn to post modeling pics...LOL

:sweatdrop: Thanks so much! Thats sweet of you to say - can't wait to see your pics, I bet you're a supermodel... It's always the modest ones :P

All fabulous choices!! They look great!!
PS - Love the boobage!! lol....

LMAO... "Perdon z boobz"
It's so hard to find appropriate angles these days, haha. Thanks!