Stone washed blue mini?

Well, the SW Blue is primo in my eyes (I prefer blue to vague green), but I don't feel that a lot of SW Blue is coming down the pipe. So, I will just have to ogle pics of the SW Blue!

Heidi, your bags are beautiful.

The leather is very similar. Both are mattish, very soft and puddly. Both are also a bit more prone to scratches and warming patina( like on handles from your skin oils) as they are a polished matte.
They clean up nicely though. HTH

Do we think that the navy luxe mini, might be a reasonable substitute?? I wish it had the old hardware : ( That was what I loved most about the stonewashed blue. Does anyone have this bag? Is the navy luxe pretty?

The blue in the first pic is very accurate, it is definitely a grey-blue. In real life it doesn't appear black at all, like I said that picture makes it look darker, but it is a darker blue now for sure.
Thanks SO MUCH xmelissax.

Boy, I am getting so confused with the SAGE & STONEWASH BLUE :Push:

AND xmelissax, the first picture looks so much like a LIGHT GREY :Push:
And the Stonewash Blue has changed SO MUCH :wtf:
The second picture looks almost like a BLACK/NOIR but blue-ish.

If I were to ever see a SAGE & STONEWASH BLUE & LIGHT GREY, I wouldn't know which is which color :Push:

I'm sorry about that UCLALA, Cory usually responds after 24 hours. No longer than that, atleast from my experiences with her..

And Cory actually told me recently that there are NO MORE Sages or Stone wash Blue. She told me that if there is any available, it'll be listed on the website....

I'm sure it's not personal! RM is having trouble keeping up with their customer inquiries these days.

I just got a sage MAB off ecrater, so I would keep your eyes peeled. Also get on the preview list for Annsfabulousfinds.com and tell them you're looking for a sage bag. There are other online consigners and you could reach out to them. Also, I'd put it on your signature and of course, haunt ebay. One girl I know had luck when she put up a "looking for" posting on ebay...

Good luck!

I'm sorry about that UCLALA, Cory usually responds after 24 hours. No longer than that, atleast from my experiences with her..

And Cory actually told me recently that there are NO MORE Sages or Stone wash Blue. She told me that if there is any available, it'll be listed on the website....

OK... that was not what she told me LOL

OK, I'd like to think Cory likes me just because she immediately responded about my inquiry for the Sage MAB which was likely unavailable but she has a Sage MAM though it was not my size. Told Anna to e-mail her and I told Cory about someone whom I referred who wanted that size and color, but she didn't respond after that. I guess, she didn't like me anymore because I like wasted her time looking for the Sage and all I did was refer it to someone. LOL

Any chance she still has that mam? I would scoop it up in a heartbeat. Also random question for you RM pros out there. Were the MAB's ever made with new silver hardware?

I'm sorry uclala! :sweatdrop: but I'm afraid that Sage MAM Micah was talking about was gone! Let's just say I told DBF about it and he's getting ready for my birthday :rolleyes: