Ask monica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Monica

I see that you answered many of the posters questions but it seems that you missed mine. Can you please get back to me? Thanks so much!

Hi Monica

I recently bought a black Nomad satchel from Neiman Marcus and I am absolutely in love with it. I am a little concerned though as the description had stated that it was lambskin but the bag I received is almost like a Nubuc finish. I live in Vancouver where it is raining for 95 % of the fall and winter so I am a little concerned on how delicate this bag is. Do I need to protect it in any way and if so, with what? Will it be OK if it does get wet or is it the type of bag that must completely stay away from water? Any insight you can give me is much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

PURPLE LEATHER SASHA.....*faints*...:tup::tup::tup:

Wakes to hug TeritaM...sorry about your bag....:hugs:

TeritaM try EBay. Just be sure to get it authenticated here before you buy. Also check out the EBay forum here for advise. And last but not least, check out this thread on where to find Botkier on-line. Sometimes small stores will have older bags. Welcome to tPF and good luck! :smile:

thanks for the welcome. I found it on ebay in oxblood, and will keep checking back for rust.

Hello Monica,
I love your handbags! I have a trigger and another handbag and I don't know the name but it is older one however one of the studs fell out? I went to a repair shop and they said they could not replace it with the same stud? Any ideals where I could obtain a new stud? I love your handbags and will continue to support your beautiful creations....Thank you!

Hi Monica,
I'm so excited about the spring colors you mentioned! I hope those colors are applicable to all sizes of the Sasha especially the mini! I'm sure there are petite gals like me who prefer smaller bags. Thanks!

Oh my gosh! This is fabulous. Hi Monica, I love your bags and have been buying them almost since the beginning.

My first question (and unfortunately I think I already know the answer) -- is there any chance the Holster might get re-released someday? I loved this bag so much!

My second question is, do you plan to keep designing bags in lambskin? I think the lambskins you use are the best ever.

Sorry I sound like such a fangirl, but, well, I am. Keep designing gorgeous stuff!

Hi. Sorry about that! I recommend that you look at your care card and make sure you use a spray to protect it! If it gets wet just make sure to empty the contents and let it air dry. Congrats on your new bag!

...The Sasha is one of our most popular styles, we are doing some really gorgeous colors in cowhide for spring like orange, purple, cocoa and many more...

Dear Monica,
I finally recovered enough from recieving this FABULOUS news to comment properly. This is great news! I am very excited to see the new colors. Like Brandless, I would like to see the colors available in all sizes if possible. I love my mini/small bag! :heart::heart::heart: Any chance of bringing back the older colors? As you can see they are very popular. Unfortunately, the 30 bag minimum for a special order is not going to happen. :crybaby:(If you make the jean in a mini/small I will name my next cat after you!!!) My other question is that I noticed you said "cowhide" for the leather. Is there a reason you are not going with lambskin again? My last comment is to make a plug for some more silver or gunmetal hardware. I'm praying it's on the purple sasha! I'm done...once again - thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions! :woohoo:

One of my all time favorite bags...from any designer is my medium bude snakeskin bianca. Unfortunately, I kind of wore her into the ground and need a replacement!! Are there any of these left anywhere! Maybe in a top secret warehouse?:ninja:? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :idea:

Hi Everyone:smile:

I love to read about your favs and answer your questions! Your passion for the Botkier brand is inspiring! I am going to try to get to questions about once a week-- so please bare with me.
The Target line was something fun and exciting and I got a great response. Unfortunately, it was a limited edition and I will not be replicating them in my collection.
Sorry about your Bombay getting stolen! That is terrible. I love that bag too, but I dont have any hidden away. We have an incredible new mix coming out soon for holiday/resort and a few silhouettes that I know you will love! :smile:
As for the studs falling out on your bag, please take a picture of the bag and email it to [email protected]. We will try to help you!
I am very excited to say that we will be making the Sasha Mini in the colors I previously mentioned! Please note that the Sasha Mini is now called the Sasha Small. We simplified our styles, as they are now referred to as small, medium and large.
We will always be using lambskin in our collections but I am really excited to bring back cowhide in a big way . Cowhide is equally as gorgeous and it is more durable! I know you will flip over our new cowhide leathers for Spring Summer 09 in brillant brights and classic hues.
I am making the Bianca in large in plush jewel tones (out in December) in the nylon material!!!!
I love that you guys love the older collection colors! Unfortunately, I have to keep moving forward and creating new styles and palettes. I am making the Sasha in a stunning cocoa color for Spring that is absolutely magnificent.
We are using more silver and gunmetal, and we will be using silver hardware for the purple Sasha!!!!
For all of you that have questions about how to find an older style, I apologize. I dont have access to those styles anymore :sad:
Thanks again for you support and checking in with me. You are all awesome!
xo
Monica

Monica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post here. I have five of your bags - the Bombay hobo, a large Sasha, 2 medium Bianca satchels, and a large Bianca. Is there any chance you might consider releasing the large Bianca again? I'd love to get a couple more in difference colors - and hopefully in goatskin! They're great to travel with :smile:

Thanks!

...I am very excited to say that we will be making the Sasha Mini in the colors I previously mentioned!...We will always be using lambskin in our collections but I am really excited to bring back cowhide in a big way . Cowhide is equally as gorgeous and it is more durable!...We are using more silver and gunmetal, and we will be using silver hardware for the purple Sasha!!!!...

Okay, now I HAVE to name my next cat after you! Monica you rock!!! :woohoo:Thank you so much for answering all my questions! I truly appreciate your kindness. I am so excited about the new puple Sasha being made in the mini (now called small as you said) size and that it will have silver hardware!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.