Hermes Sydney

price reduce!!! ??? no wonder when i knew the birkin 30 cost around 10k (before tax return). i am surprise as i remember it was around the same price 2 yrs ago...

maybe due to the currency???

so anyone know the retail price for massai and garden party?? and belt if possible ??

This is an amazing thread, and I'm so glad we have it! Hello to everyone! The weather's been great in Melbourne and we're in for a nice warm spring!

Price reduction? EXCUSE ME?:nuts: I can't believe I heard it correctly.....Thanks so much, BTDF, that is such wonderful news you've put up! I'd definitely be wandering into my boutique, now that you've mentioned. Been thinking about the Victoria FT....I have way too many canvas bags though. Last year at their mid-year sale (in August 2007) I wandered in thinking that there would be only RTW on sale, but they actually had a number of Garden Parties at 50% off and some other canvas bags on sale. That was the only time I've seen a price reduction on bags, and I thought the same would happen this year with their sale, but didn't see any bags on sale.

I'm saving up for a Kelly So or the new Sac Goodnews bag (when we get it here....), so I'm afraid I'm on a ban! But so lovely to hear about it.....:tup:

ok here are some input for men's product that i've bought.
colorado in GM size $ 2985
ties ($230 & $290) not sure what these are called. but they look more like a knit instead of a normal tie. there are some amazing leather tie in hermes melbourne for around $ 800 mark.
the rest of my hermes are bought in overseas or FSH...so it wouldn't be relevant if i put it here.

Hermes_lover, did you end up getting the belt?

I read before that you were thinking about the Kelly Danse (from the Hermes prices thread), how is it going? Have you been able to track one down? Good luck if you are still looking....:rolleyes:
hey ~ thanks for asking, i asked about the mini constance belt price yesterday, it is $695 sth, and i did placed a special order for a kelly danse, since they dont have any in Australia, i guess i might to wait for some time ...~:P

could some of the girls confirm which item will have the price reduction?

so far i know canvas item which is like garden party.. how about lindy or massai or pictoin?? any information will be helpful..hehehe

hi there,
I was just wondering what are the SA's like in this store? I have never been inside an H store (all purchases have been via ebay) and am too intimidated to visit the one in my hometown. I will be in Sydney next month and was thinking of checking it out but am not intending on buying anything, will they frown upon just browsing? thanks for your help

hi there,
I was just wondering what are the SA's like in this store? I have never been inside an H store (all purchases have been via ebay) and am too intimidated to visit the one in my hometown. I will be in Sydney next month and was thinking of checking it out but am not intending on buying anything, will they frown upon just browsing? thanks for your help

Claudia is super SA :woohoo:

Most of the SAs are fantastic! Mei Lan the manager is just the nicest person.

Sac en V in matte croc Rouge H reduced apparently from $32k a couple of years ago, $22k before Friday and it's $16k now (just ridiculous!!!!). On display next to payment counter.