UK Chloe Girls - Bag Club - come join!!

Ahhhh Maria - you are more than welcome here, I'll adopt you as a Brit for the purpose of this thread....:graucho: Although I just noticed a "non-UK" thread has been started so maybe you won't need us now! lol!

Thank you, S... you are very sweet! (BTW, how is your parati... do you love her? have you got many compliments? Please, update us on your adventures with this bag)
I love England and had a great time while i was living there - despite lectures, tutorials and practical work... so i dont mind belonging to both clubs...
Lescoy may show some objections to my membership... she is a purist!

Thank you, S... you are very sweet! (BTW, how is your parati... do you love her? have you got many compliments? Please, update us on your adventures with this bag)
I love England and had a great time while i was living there - despite lectures, tutorials and practical work... so i dont mind belonging to both clubs...
Lescoy may show some objections to my membership... she is a purist!

mariabdc - :faint: There was I - I thought we had a 'relationship' :crybaby::crybaby:I shall recover........................in time:P

mariabdc - I've been cut to the 'quick' by your comment:crybaby: I'm cancelling my flight to Ibiza this weekend - you'll just have to go to Manumission on your own :yes:..................such pain, such sorrow...........................

I can't believe you made me feel guilty for going away, when all the time you were off into the sun when my back was turned! :wtf:

mariabdc - I'm just SO upset - I've been looking at the photos from our last visit - such fun!

Is that the restaurant where we had magic mushrooms (your suggestion)?

We really had a good time... not that i can remember much, but that's what i've been told...

I will try to go there again this time - without the children... IT would destroy their perception of their mother...

Why is it that tPF UK Clubs tend to talk al lot about pets?

I had always heard Brits were mad about their pets, but it is true even here!

(No need to say i love the UK and people from the UK - as some of you have noticed... have tried twice to join UK clubs, but all my efforts have been to no avail)

you can stay maria, don't leave us now

Thought I would bump this thread with a pic of my new purchase.......

Presenting my new Paddy in Aquafresh :heart::heart:

100_8741.jpg