Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Relatively new to tPF, but I figured there'd be a place for Tiffany addicts like myself:

DSCF1543.gif

Elsa Peretti Bean earrings, silver
Elsa Peretti Quadrifoglio earrings, silver
Mini Tiffany Blue Box in Porcelain, a home for the earrings :smile:

DSCF1544.gif

Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant in silver and rose gold
Return to Tiffany silver tag bracelet (the one that started the collection)
Heart cap pendant (pearl)
Elsa Peretti Bean pendant, silver, small

DSCF1545.gif

Atlas toggle necklace, silver
Bead bracelet, silver

I :heart: them all! One of these days I'm going to actually go to a Tiffany store to purchase something, gotta get one of those blue bags rather than just a visit from the UPS man.

Krysta, owww, sucha beautiful ribbon ring..... :cloud9: when me an my DBF go look at rings...i'll be sure to try this one on! such a beautiful collection you have:heart:

JennyS, you have a great collection! welcome to tPF!!!!!:yahoo:. you've found the Tiffany addicts right here in this thread. it's Tiffany's heaven here. thanks again for sharing your collection with us. i hope you're able to bring home many wonderful items one of these days when you go visit Tiffany's.

Thank you! :smile: I knew there had to be a page for us Tiffany addicts, since those who love purses probably also love jewelry.

What's sad is most of these were purchased in the last six months, when I was miserably still in school and looked as every minor task I accomplished as something that was worth a "reward" from T&Co.

Streamerica ring 18k white gold with diamonds
Elsa Peretti Sevillana lariat sterling silver necklace

Attachments

• Streamerica ring 18k white gold with diamonds 1,600.jpg
    Streamerica ring 18k white gold with diamonds 1,600.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5,089
  • 21433721_M_OVER_1.jpg
    21433721_M_OVER_1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 4,616
  • Elsa Peretti Sevillana lariat.jpg
    Elsa Peretti Sevillana lariat.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5,520
My small, but growng, collection! ;)

Elsa Peretti Small Letter J Pendant
T&Co. Triple Drop Pendant
Elsa Peretti Open Heart Ring
1837 Ring
I.D. Bracelet (not really mine since I bought it for the BF)
Heart Link Bracelet in Sterling Silver with 18k Gold Heart
Heart Tag Charm Bracelet
Elsa Peretti Open Heart Bracelet

Attachments

• Tiffany collection2.JPG
    Tiffany collection2.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 5,597
Hello ladies, gorgeous collection!!!
just wondering if any of you could do me a favor, please. and put up pictures of diamond by the yard necklaces(any size)being worn? I'm talking about the one with only one round diamond on it. Been trying to decide which size to get. Thanks a lot !:smile:

im not sure what metal colour or size range you're looking for but here is the .08 carat in platinum for $725. hope this help!

Attachments

• Photo 25.jpg
    Photo 25.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 6,719
  • far away shot.png
    far away shot.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 4,978
Thank you so much!! I'm actually still debating over gold or platinum and what size (either the 2nd biggest or the "biggest" .14 carat)....I love how the necklace looks on you! so sparkly and dainty!!!! :smile:

im not sure what metal colour or size range you're looking for but here is the .08 carat in platinum for $725. hope this help!

Bought a 1.12 carat Tiffany setting diamond ring. VVS1 F color. Will give it to her when we have our first baby. Was supposed to be in November, but sadly things didnt work out....hopefully I can give it to her sooner than later. :smile:

AJ