Going to Leesburg VA outlet

How much does the swingpacks usually run for at the outlet??? I am on a budget , do you think i can get one for under $50?
I want to get one for my sister as a late graduation present, but I have been to the outlets so many time and never really payed attention to the swing packs.

CA-Anonymous - The black one you return was it the newer style with the turnlock in front? I saw a 3 X 5 one there last time I was there and decided not to get it and am kicking myself now that I decided I want a planner....however I went to the boutique the other day for a couple minutes getting waiting for lunch and saw the new ones with the pebbled leather and I am thinking of holding off if I can to see if those hit the outlets....I'm am so impatient so we will see if that is even possible....

CA-Anonymous - The black one you return was it the newer style with the turnlock in front? I saw a 3 X 5 one there last time I was there and decided not to get it and am kicking myself now that I decided I want a planner....however I went to the boutique the other day for a couple minutes getting waiting for lunch and saw the new ones with the pebbled leather and I am thinking of holding off if I can to see if those hit the outlets....I'm am so impatient so we will see if that is even possible....

The black leathers ones I saw there did NOT have the turnlocks. They were the button closure style and were smooth (not pebbled) leather.

Don't forget to look in the lower drawers on both the section under the wallets and the swingpacks/wristlets. I've found a lot there that wasn't in the trays they are using now (as opposed to the hooks they had on one side for a while).

I've always wanted to do that but thought I'd get yelled at by an SA. Do you do it on the sly while no one is watching, or do they not even care?

I've always wanted to do that but thought I'd get yelled at by an SA. Do you do it on the sly while no one is watching, or do they not even care?

LOL, I just walk up, kneel down and open it up, peruze around and then do the same to the other side. No one has yet to ask me not to, but they do ask if they can help me find what I'm looking for. I tell them when I find it that I'll let them know :smile::roflmfao:

How much does the swingpacks usually run for at the outlet??? I am on a budget , do you think i can get one for under $50?
I want to get one for my sister as a late graduation present, but I have been to the outlets so many time and never really payed attention to the swing packs.

chellabratz-
I just went to the Leesburg outlet this morning and noticed that they did have some swingpacks in the heritage stripe style (they had some w/ the pink stripe, the mahogany stripe & I believe the grass (green) stripe. They were $94.

chellabratz-
I just went to the Leesburg outlet this morning and noticed that they did have some swingpacks in the heritage stripe style (they had some w/ the pink stripe, the mahogany stripe & I believe the grass (green) stripe. They were $94.

I saw one of the small planners there with the sig C in the pink/magenta trim in the bin under the wallets, ,but no clue if it's still there.

:huh:Ooo sig C in the pink/magenta trim...those are soo cute but I like the turnlocks on the leather ones..I saw a punch pink leather turnlock one on ebay which sold for $115 + shipping....way more than I am willing to pay for a planner....there's still one left on ebay for BIN $129....I love it but way too pricey....I hope COACH makes more pink ones in the spring...

chellabratz-

thanks CA-Anonymous:tup:
I was actually gonna try to make a trip there today,usually it take 1 1/2 hour to get there, but with the rain , we both know that will take forever LOL

thanks CA-Anonymous:tup:
I was actually gonna try to make a trip there today,usually it take 1 1/2 hour to get there, but with the rain , we both know that will take forever LOL

Let us know what goodies you get!!!! I actually have to go back there again tomorrow for a return (though it only takes me about 10 mins. w/ no traffic)....
I keep seeing bags I bought there only 5-6 weeks ago being reduced even further. I've made it a habit not to take off tags for at least 8 weeks after I get a new bag, just to make sure they don't go down even further-This has happened to me three times already now
  • The soho multiprint flap- orig. paid $149, then it went down to $111
  • The khaki patchwork Carly- orig. paid $244, now it's down to $144 and
  • The patent legacy shoulder bag (one pocket)- orig. paid $255, now down to $1?? (I forgot the exact price).

Can any of you ladies check Leesburg for any Lilys, Gigis, Bridgits, or Leighs - I doubt they have any - but you never know. Whenever I call and ask the SA tells me "no" and then I get there on the weekend and there are several of the items. dont know why that happens.

Can any of you ladies check Leesburg for any Lilys, Gigis, Bridgits, or Leighs - I doubt they have any - but you never know. Whenever I call and ask the SA tells me "no" and then I get there on the weekend and there are several of the items. don't know why that happens.
I have not seen any lillys from Sunday or Mon when I was last there. Gigi's I would have remembered, same as the Brid or Leighs. Nothing jolts my memory yet... sorry.

Can any of you ladies check Leesburg for any Lilys, Gigis, Bridgits, or Leighs - I doubt they have any - but you never know. Whenever I call and ask the SA tells me "no" and then I get there on the weekend and there are several of the items. dont know why that happens.

Nancy- You and I are looking for the same things..... (except the Leigh- for some reason the angled pockets on the front don't do it for me). I always check for these things when I'm there.... I also put my name on their 'client tracker' list for about 5 things about 2 months ago, but they've never called me.

Actually when I was there yesterday, as the lady was handing me my bag, she said, 'oh I recognize your name, I was about to call you." I was so excited to finally possibly get one of my 'wish list' bags, but then she said, "I was just going to call you to tell you we haven't gotten in any of the items you're interested in, but we wanted to let you know that we still have your wanted items info. in our 'client tracker' system". Talk about a let down!!!

No trip today :sad: , will try 2morow

CA-Anonymous, wow 10 mins away, koool... i would probably be there everyday. GOOD IDEA, i probably should do that also not take out the tags , cuz if u say the price keeps going down..

bunnymasseuse, u saw a pink planner, cross my finger hopefully they still have some, when i went last week all i saw was black one out, but i should start opening drawers lol

CA-Anon and bunny - I am an old Coach Legacy nut - nothing else thrills me - I am trying to snatch up all the old Legacy I want and then I will not buy another purse for years - I am one of those people who know what I like and that is it - you will see me carrying my Lily 10 years from now! He he....so if you see any...I am currently cruising the Bay....

Thanks for your updates - I am not on the client tracker list because I feel it never works for me - I even call up - they say they dont have anything and then it is there - I dont believe them!