I bought the MA clutch in white patent--safe to wear with jeans?

Not sure...but want you to know that this bag is lovely! I saw it IRL the other day and :heart:ed it...it's not a bright, plastic-like patent at all...even prettier in person than in photos, you will adore it!

I have the MAC in white patent. Unfortunately, it does transfer to jeans....

That's not good. I have the Lex in white patent and haven't had any problems, although with the short chain it doesn't really ever touch denim. That said, it is really easy to clean because of the patent so hopefully any transfer can be removed easily!

I did get my jean color transfered to jeans. That white patent leather is irregular textures and hence making it hard to remove. I did try using leather cleaner but no luck, ink lifter help some but it destroyed the texture on that leather....

Bottom line, it is cool to wear it as messenger style, but I only wear it double chains style for it when wearing jeans.

I did get my jean color transfered to jeans. That white patent leather is irregular textures and hence making it hard to remove. I did try using leather cleaner but no luck, ink lifter help some but it destroyed the texture on that leather....

Bottom line, it is cool to wear it as messenger style, but I only wear it double chains style for it when wearing jeans.
Thanks for letting us know.