Please help me, I really want Miu miu bow satchel!

brandlover

Aug 27, 2006
I have been looking for Miu Miu Bow Satchel in sughero for almost ayear now but it is IMPOSSIBLE to find one in Thailand.

Could someone please help me find this bag, please!!! It can be anywhere I'm willing to pay for shiping or they can ship the bag to my address in US.

Someboby please, help me find my baby!! I don't mind brand new or pre-own:crybaby:

Please do a search on the Miu Miu bow. There are a LOT of existing threads on finding the bows including sightings/colors/price/availability at different stores so it doesn't make sense to start yet another thread on finding the bow.

Use the search forum and you'll find many wonderful resources. Good luck! :tup:

Brandlover,
Try calling Saks Boston or Saks South Coast Plaza. Also there was one on eBay. It's the Sughero Bow.

Actually I was just at the South Coast Plaza one on Saturday...and IF I remember correctly, they do have a sughero bow. They also have the reddish one (don't know the name) and a black one I believe. Good luck!

Brandlover,
You might want to call them as aimunny has already confirmed there is a brown one and I believe that's the Sughero. If you want, I can check on my SA and I will have it on hold for you. You may also call her at +1-714-540-3233. Look for Coleen at the Prada Handbags section and tell her Micah referred you! Thanks.

The girls up there ^ who have posted their help/comments already have seem to have given you all the help you may need to track down the SUGHERO. There was one on eBay, but I am not sure if it was still there.

HOWEVER, Saks does have many left. So give them a call.

GL :tup: