I just won an Ignes Leather Pouch!

dp5118, the ladies are meeting him at an event on September 22nd, I think. I have no details, so hopefully the others will chime in.

How exciting! LOL, I don't imagine he'll be out this way. Heck, living in timbuktu certainly has its disadvantages! Congrats to all you Ignes ladies who do meet him. I'll be there in spirit!

Pouches are $13 US, if memory serves me, but I can't find the email, so it might be 15. Sorry. I'll keep looking for that email. I have 5 on my order (Christmas gifts).

(Looked again, and the email is gone. My school just transitioned to a new email system, and I deleted a bunch of emails when trying to archive them...ugh.)

I wonder if we can customize the pouch and have them add a zipper and strap to turn it into a wristlet. lol

No clue, but worth asking. I am getting an orange one for my niece with her name embossed, so that can be done. The others are the dark pink that is going to be the base of my Ormala (one pouch for me and one for each of the young women who helped me care for Mom the last six months...they are all very familiar with her love of pink at that point). I would LOVE a patchwork pouch...multiple suedes would be lovely. But I am going to say that I think that we shouldt pay more for multiple materials/patches (more labor intensive).

Strap or zipper? The ones I've seen are very small, so I don't see a zipper working, but a strap to carry the phone or something would be great. But that's back to my, I think it would cost more idea. I am really big on deals, but I am equally big on being sure that Ignacio (or any company) shows a profit, no matter how small.

I would actually love to see larger pouches along with the smaller ones. The small one for my phone, and a larger one for my makeup type stuff...even a long one for pens and pencils. I carry a lot of those and do NOT want them marring up my suede in my Ormala.

Last edited:
I have asked Ignacio how much is in euros ( all the bags here are a little more expensive because of the high taxes). I may have some as presents to my family. If you can have each name embossed, It will be real cool!

It depends...if he mails it from Uruguay, it could take up to 3.5 weeks via snail mail. He's coming to NYC this month...if it's sewn before his trip and he brings it with him (which may not happen as he's already bringing a lot of product for events), and ships it domestically, you'll receive it much quicker.

As it's a freebie, it will arrive when it does...I know, not very helpful, although it's a gift and mail from Uruguay is both slow and expensive.

How long will it take to get here?

It depends...if he mails it from Uruguay, it could take up to 3.5 weeks via snail mail. He's coming to NYC this month...if it's sewn before his trip and he brings it with him (which may not happen as he's already bringing a lot of product for events), and ships it domestically, you'll receive it much quicker.

As it's a freebie, it will arrive when it does...I know, not very helpful, although it's a gift and mail from Uruguay is both slow and expensive.

Umm ok? lol