Thoughts on new eBay format??

BellaBoo

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
I noticed that over the weekend when I clicked on an ebay listing the page format was different. Ellllch! I hate it and cannot find a way to revert back to the old setting. The auction page is all condensed looking and really gets on my nerves. You cannot even see the bidders without clicking on the link. Has anyone figured a way out of this format? I would greatly appreciate going back to the original view. Thanks for letting me vent!!

there should be link on the upper right to revert back to the original format. the new ebay is still in beta i believe. i have it on the old format right now.

^ in your case, there should be a link on the upper right that says "try out the beta" and it will change your ebay to the new format. you can always revert back via the same link. you may need to log in, in order to see it.

^ in your case, there should be a link on the upper right that says "try out the beta" and it will change your ebay to the new format. you can always revert back via the same link. you may need to log in, in order to see it.

Oh, that's right. I tried that in the beginning and I HATED it back then. So thanks for the heads up. At least I know it won't be like that, intentionally at least.

Omg, nooo. I hope I am not the only one experiencing this. It happens under both of my accounts. Whenever I click on a listing- the format has completely changed. It just sucks and I want the old format back. I can't find any way to get out of it. I may contact live help to see what's going on.

BellaBoo, i already posted the solution a couple of posts back. when you're logged in, there should be a link on the upper right that says "opt out" to switch back to the old format.

it says "opt out | send us your comments." click on "opt out."

not working for me. I opted out and still have the problem. What browsers do you all use? I'm having the problem with Safari, but when I open Firefox it doesn't happen. Ebay must have made a recent change that is not supported by Safari. Grr...