What designer "inspired" these bags??

Mar 14, 2006
I was on the Shop Suey website looking for a gift for my young cousin--since she destroys bags and isn't at the age/mentality to appreciate a designer and found some bags that actually appealed to me...

Who are these bags inspired by? They're kinda cute but 50-80 bucks for leather like?
linda2.jpg

new%2039%20001.jpg

Mahina inspired?

b0023.jpg

They're all very cute, but why not get your cousin a quality leather bag not inspired by another designer? TJ Maxx usually has some great finds. $80 for fake leather just seems a bit much.

I agree - $50+ for fake leather isn't worth it unless you're against leather products or something similar (like vegans). Target usually has some cute bags that are under $50, or you could always get a nice canvas one from somewhere! How old is your cousin?

They're all very cute, but why not get your cousin a quality leather bag not inspired by another designer? TJ Maxx usually has some great finds. $80 for fake leather just seems a bit much.

i agree, faux leather at that price isnt worth it. I actually found her a cute Botkier for Target bag.

I'm trying to find the original designer of the above bags for me :P . I like the first one but I'd rather buy the original designer--besides the fact that it's probably leather too. :yes:

I've figured out the 2nd and 3rd are probably takes on the Mahina and Coco Cabs, but I can't figure out where the first came from.

I agree - $50+ for fake leather isn't worth it unless you're against leather products or something similar (like vegans). Target usually has some cute bags that are under $50, or you could always get a nice canvas one from somewhere! How old is your cousin?

She's 13 but loves bags and all things girly. i actually found her a cute Botkier for Target bag:tup: It's not leather either, but it was only $27