Ask Tano Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
Hey all!

As always, I'm happy to answer everyone's questions about Tano's materials, colors, styles, etc...

If you post your questions here, I'll be able to find them more easily, as I don't always have time to read through all of the threads.

(And please remember that as per TPF's rules, I cant discuss anything about my store on TPF...I can only discuss Tano products in general.)

Thanks!

TE

TE: What is the standard date range for Tano's shipments for each season? Such as, Spring bags tend to ship between what dates and Fall between what dates.

Well, aren't you fantastic?! :ty:

I will try not to go crazy here!

Is Piperlime now an authorized Tano online dealer? How do you think their selling Tanos might effect the brand?

And also, is this bag here just older, or from Anthropologie?

Thank you SO much for doing this for us!

Attachments

• Shopper2.jpg
    Shopper2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 691
  • Shopper7.jpg
    Shopper7.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 648
I was wondering what color you think this Shopper I bought is? It said bronze but looking at past season's colors I couldn't tell for sure.
Thank you so much for having this thread! :tup: We're probably going to overwhelm you....

shopper5.jpeg

The picture doesn't really show how pearlized it looks.

TE: What is the standard date range for Tano's shipments for each season? Such as, Spring bags tend to ship between what dates and Fall between what dates.

VOODOO, with Tano nothing is ever standard and/or predictable!

From my experience, Fall 1 bags tend to ship August-Septemeber but this year some arrived in July. Fall 2 (holiday) bags tend to ship in November. Spring bags tend to ship in April and May, but this year Tano is offering a "pre spring" group which will be shipping in January. Hope that helps!

-TE:heart:

Tano Expert, what colors is Bridezilla being made in?

What are the measurements of Available Next Week?

thanks,
Liz

Liz,

Here is a link to view the colors currently being offerred for the Bridezilla bag, which is a Fall 2 (holiday) style due to hit stores in November:

http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...R&style=4088&IMMED=&desc=BRIDEZILLA&makebuy=B

Please understand, however, that this (or any other) any information that I provide on upcoming Tano bags is always subject to change.

I dont have measurements for the Fall 2 bags at home. If you email me at work during business hours, I can let you know.

:smile:

TE

Last edited:
Well, aren't you fantastic?! :ty:

I will try not to go crazy here!

Is Piperlime now an authorized Tano online dealer? How do you think their selling Tanos might effect the brand?

And also, is this bag here just older, or from Anthropologie?

Thank you SO much for doing this for us!

You're welcome.

As far as authorized online dealers go, technically, any authorized Tano dealer is "permitted" to sell their stock online. Piperlime is now an authorized Tano dealer, so there is nothing wrong with it.

On the other hand, on their website, Tano only lists 2 online stores as "reccomemded" e-tailers. See here:

http://www.tanobag.com/faq.cfm

I know that Piperlime has great customer service, so perhaps if they continue to grow their Tano business a lot they will get "recommended" by Tano as well at some point in the future. In order for Tano to "recommend" an e-tailer, they have to reach a certain consistent volume of sales AND have a proven track record in terms of providing outstanding customer service AND a wide selection of Tano products.

How do I feel about it? I love Piperlime- I think its a fresh, cool and fun site, with great CS. I think its great exposure for Tano, and I think consumers will have a positive experience buying Tano bags from them, unlike from lots of the other litle sites out there selling Tano bags online that they dont even have in stock, etc., so I'm all for it!:tup:

The shopper you posted looks like a grape shopper from Anthropologie. I say that because it doesnt have the standard nylon lining that the shopper usually does. I cant say for sure, though.

TE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.