MJ Girls - What are your essentials to carry in your bag?

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
This maybe a little of topic - but it is still a question I like to hear your opinion about.

As I already posted some time, I am more a big bag girl, though I am just 5"2' because I use to carry half my household with me. Even notice that at work: I arrive with my usual load in my bag and every second person asks me whether I have nightshift...

When I think about it, they are right. Most people seem to carry much less stuff around than me (my bags are really heavy and I am pretty good at stuffing). This is bad, because it prevents me from use of some of my favourite MJ bags, as the little stam or the small selma. I do use them, but I always feel like forgetting something at home.

So, what are your bag essentials, you always carry around?

Mine are:
1. Makeup Bag with Eyeliner, Eyebrow liner, small mirror, eye drops
2. Tissues
3. Iphone with earplugs
4. Pen
5. Gums
6. LV french purse
7. Mimibot USB Stick
8. Keypouch
9. Hairbrush

If there is place left:
10. Umbrella
11. A Book (I never go out of house without a book, lasz week I even took it to a club. Had to carry it under my arm as I took the little stam - must have been a weird look...)

Doesn't sound that much in the list, but somehow manages to be quite heavy stuff... So let's compare!

my essentials...
-make-up bag with about 6 lip glosses and a mini hairspray
-cell/in mj mix quilted coin pouch
-lv keypouch/w keys :smile:
-zc!
-gum
-hand lotion
-ipod nano (in marc by marc coin case)
-sunglasses (year round here in vegas!)
not tons but it adds up when the son and dh have junk that needs to be toted around too!!

I always have my ZC and my large daisy pouch with powder, chapstick, lip gloss, and eye drops in it, and my cell phone. I have to have gum at all times, I usually carry a small roll of Tums (I get tummy aches pretty often), and of course I have at least one diaper, a small package of wipes, and a small package of hand sanitizing wipes (I hate diaper bags and don't carry one unless I know I'll be somewhere for any length of time). Those are my essentials. If I'm going to be somewhere I know I'll have to wait and I don't have kiddos with me, I'll always bring a book. That's something I make sure my bags are big enough to hold comfortably.
ETA: And sunnies in sunnies case!

1. ZC
2. Sunglasses in case (it's rather big)
3. Key pouch
4. Mbmj Utility zip pouch (full of makeup, lipgloss, gum)
5. Handsanitizer/wet wipes
6. Palm Centro phone

fun thread!

1. iphone
2. id/metrocard case
3. zip clutch
4. business card case
5. pen
5. kleenex travel pack
6. dr. pepper lip smacker
7. cosmetics pouch with blotting powder, lipstick, hand lotion, bandaids, aspirin, tide to-go, tampons, brush, and eye drops
8. keys

eta: 9. sunglasses!

Last edited:
fun thread!

1. iphone
2. id/metrocard case
3. zip clutch
4. business card case
5. pen
5. kleenex travel pack
6. dr. pepper lip smacker
7. cosmetics pouch with blotting powder, lipstick, hand lotion, bandaids, aspirin, tide to-go, tampons, brush, and eye drops
8. keys

:heart: dr. pepper lip smacker :tup:

Oh right. I haven't seen that here before... Actually I first saw it at a MJ fan group month ago at the German version of facebook. There was one girl who owned both a black stam and this cute trolley. Gorgy, eh?

Source: www.studivz.de

Attachments

• 1-3befb74adcca54e7.jpg
    1-3befb74adcca54e7.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 102