No tracking updates since 3rd Sept?

Nov 12, 2006
Hi guys
I ordered a bag on ebay on 28th aug from USA im based in the uk the tracking information the seller gave me has been,I have ordered lots from the us before with very quick and longggggg delivery periods but never one when tracked that didnt give a update almost everyday

DateTimeLocationTracking Event
blank.gif
03-09-2008 10:46 FOREIGN CENTER JERSEY CITY NJ 099Left origin country30-08-2008 11:24 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICACollected from customer
blank.gif

theres no sign of any updates and no sign of delivery should i be getting Concerned?:tdown:

For some reason, the USPS tracking system is NEVER updated. It is only updated once the package has been delivered. It's horrible because I would like to know how many days it's due to arrive, what city/state/country it's located in, etc. But they're behind the times on this one.

Don't be concerned. If it's in their system period, then you should be OK.

Yes, don't be concerned. It is still Sunday. Hence the usually update their systems in the late evening hours (USA time). Sometimes I receive things and the tracking system is never updated. Other times, I get a detailed scan of it's every movement.

Check the system again in the morning. Keep us updated :smile:

oh ok! pheww I been checking it via parcel force too but nothing Oh well if you guys have experienced with a happy ending everything should be ok :smile:
Its my new marc jacobs so i cant wait lol!!!!!!!

oh ok! pheww I been checking it via parcel force too but nothing Oh well if you guys have experienced with a happy ending everything should be ok :smile:
Its my new marc jacobs so i cant wait lol!!!!!!!

Sweet on your new MJ. Congrat's and enjoy!!!!
Tell us when you get it and we want pictures!!!! LOve pictures :smile::tup:

Last edited:
I've been tracking a package, but the last update was August 27th, and it just said that the package had been accepted at the post office. It can't STILL be sitting there two weeks later?!?!? ARGH.

karolinec1 - I don't know but I can tell you this: I just received 7 packages this Monday morning. Some did take two weeks to get here. Others two days. So perhaps with the Labor Day Holiday - all of the mail is finally getting delivered.
I had a fun Monday morning opening all of my goodies :smile:
Hang in there...and keep checking :smile:

Sept 3rd??

Mine still showing this since August 19th!!!! ARGGGHHH!!! LOL!!!!

Label/Receipt Number: 9105 1288 8230 xxxx

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 19, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

^^^^ omg... did you call the seller or send them a message.

I agree with karolinec1 - I don't think that it has been updated in quite a while. Hopefully everything will get back on track. BTW- received another three packages :smile: