How often did you buy coach ?

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
I never spend money more than $100 to buy a bag, but then i realize the bag is just not worthed i have almost 50 bags & rite now i give away more than half of them. On my 24th (2007) birthday my boyfriend bought me a furla bag (it's the most expensive bag that i ever, it's almost $650 in here, it's prolly abt $500 in US), i love her to death, i wear her on weekend when i'm going out with my boyfriend, she's very comfy, lightweight, basically she's all that. Until i wear her everyday, and i realize i should be spending money on a bag like this.

One day when i'm browsing on the net, i found coach (i know coach from 5 years ago,but the brand only never really pay attention to their bags) & i can't help myself not to falling in love with it. The price is just right, the bag is reliable from what i've heard & the style is up 2 date, i couldn't ask for more.

I bought my first bag on june 2008 (it's the first time that i bought a new bag since i get my furla >> so that means a year and a half, i think i just broke a world record on that :P) and now it's september i already have 2 bags & 7 keyfobs. And on oct or nov i'm going to get my sabrina, some keyfobs and a scarf (maybe this is my payback time)

Since i bought coach stuff i never really spend money on clothes & shoes >> i just realize this about 15 minutes ago. So starting next year i must pull myself together and buy 1 coach bag & coach accessories only once in every 3-4 months.

So how bout u guys ? How often did u buy coach ?

Chazzy, this is funny because I recently posted a similar thread. I realized that within the first 30 days of starting to buy Coach, I had purchased 3 bags, 4 wristlets/minis, and 3 other Coach accessories. Turns out, I was not the only crazed Coach fanatic out there, which for some reason even after reading tPF I still wanted some reassurance, lol.
I too have cut back on other purchases, like clothes and shoes, because I just prefer to spend my $$$ on Coach for now. Plus, I have a closet full of clothes and shoes, much of it new and some never/rarely worn (I am not kidding about that :shame:smile:. I also love make-up and fragrances and I've cut back on those, too. So the point being if Coach is not breaking the bank and you are being careful in other areas, go ahead and buy the bag! or fob or wristlet or mini or wallet or scarf...I'd dizzy from the choices...enjoy your Coach!!! :yes:

i got my first bag a month of ago as a gift from my mom, the hamptons berry carryall...and for some odd reason things like the whiskey leigh and black bridgit and hamptons violet clutch and turnlock keychain and watermelon fob and fruit keychain and soho wristlet and hamptons vintage clutch started appearing left and right, while the numbers in my bank account slowly disappeared.

hehehe! like, constantly? :nuts:

but my wanted list is dwindling at last. i will be taking a break soon. maybe another month or so and i will be done for awhile, except for hard to find items that i'm always trying to track down. i have not stopped for a few months now. :blush:

oh, forgot to add. i've stopped buying clothes altogether. it's weird! i wear plain fitted tees and jeans now. i used to wear nice tops with my jeans but now i don't really care?

i got my first bag a month of ago as a gift from my mom, the hamptons berry carryall...and for some odd reason things like the whiskey leigh and black bridgit and hamptons violet clutch and turnlock keychain and watermelon fob and fruit keychain and soho wristlet and hamptons vintage clutch started appearing left and right, while the numbers in my bank account slowly disappeared.

:roflmfao: LOL~

For me, I added up what I have bought from the beginning of this year, and I have bought 4 COACH bags so far... almost one every other month it seems from February 2008 and on... to me thats a lot of bags because before I got into COACH I would normally only buy one bag a year! But now I've learned I need to slow down on buying bags and if it really makes sense for me to have it... if I don't buy a bag every other month, I will at least get an accessory (keyfob, wristlet or wallet)

I buy my bags and accessories more for my collection than anything else. I have only used a handful of what I have in my collection. With that being said, I used to buy about 1 item a week or so maybe? That was 2 years ago. I have never spent big on anything else really but I've stopped for about a year (which helped my finances). I moved halfway the US and got settled. I started again. No outlets immediately around me though, which is both good and bad.

oh, forgot to add. i've stopped buying clothes altogether. it's weird! i wear plain fitted tees and jeans now. i used to wear nice tops with my jeans but now i don't really care?

ITA! I'm not even missing not buying new clothes or make-up and fragrances. It's like I've re-prioritized what's important to me when it comes to my disposable income :yes:

hmmmm well i used to buy coach bags all the time however...i realized that i needed to pull back a little now i have my basic bags that i simply couldn't live without..u know the staples the blacks the browns the patchworks....i really wanna get to the one bag a year thing though because i need to beef up my business wardrobe...so maybe after my xl zoe i'll quit for like 6 months....(let's hope so)...the thing is i'll probably have to quit tpf too.....:s

I go through phases. First it was a ridiculous amount of makeup. Keep in mind that i barely even wear makeup to begin with. Then i was obsessed with jeans and bought like crazy. Early summer, i was buying sandals where i had one to wear with like every outfit. And now its purses

Since early summer, Ive bought I believe 6 leather coach bags. Half from ebay, half from the outlet. then i also purchase mini skinnies and a wallet. I'm supposedly on a ban but now i have my eye on a legacy

It makes me happy. As long as you're financially fine, i dont see it as an issue. But i am trying to cut back if possible since i'm saving up for my trip to L.A. next year

I bought my first Coach bag last month and so far, including some items still to arrive from Bay purchases, I have 7 bags, 1 wristlet, 1 scarf, 1 wallet and 1 agenda. I still have 2 bags, 1 wristlet and a scarf on my wishlist and then I think I will be done for quite a while...I hope! lol.

Oh my- thank you for posting this!!!

In the last week or so I bought a bleeker flap, pave skull keyfob, bird keyfob, sabrina teal wallet and now I want a capacity wristlet and a bleeker french wallet.

Arrrghhhhhhh- I am so addicted!

At first I went a little nuts and was buying something every week for almost two months. Now I've slowed down and trying not to do that. LOL Ideally I'd maybe just get something every couple of months. Though if I get accessories I'm okay with that...mostly it is just watching how many bags I get. I don't need a zillion bags honestly. I'm focusing now on getting either a black Ali or an XL Zoe next depending on what I can get first. So in the meantime I'll just maybe get fobs or wristlets or sunnies or something like that. Though...if I go to the outlet....all bets may be off. ;)