my first coach purchase!

Nah...Never too old for Coach wristlets- they make cute ones! You don't have to wear it alone, it can go in your bag too. I like this capacity wristlet, and have one with the plum trim myself. You can fit a lot in it, plus you can clip the snap hook onto the ring on the other side, and you have yourself a mini-purse.
Good first purchase!

Cute! Sometimes all I carry are my wristlets... especially if I am grocery shopping or at a sporting event my husband drags me to, and I'll be 28 in December. I don't think you're ever too old for wristlets... some patterns look a little silly IMO when you get a little older, but the one you chose is a clasic. Congrats!

:heart: your wristlet! I have the same one in camel and I used it last night on a date with the hubby...and let's just say I'm a little older than you, lol. They are awesome and fit so much. Last night I had my cell phone, gum, lip gloss, keys, my pda, and a mini skinny with cash and credit cards in there! Coach wristlets are awesome products and you can never go wrong with them. Congrats on your first purchase :yes: :tup:

Wrislets are great for any age. I can fit my cel,cash and id and even a lip gloss in my legacy wrislet.
I use a couple a different ones in my purse, keeps things sorted out.