Jackie's Response re Petrol MMS

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I hope it's okay that I copy this email here. It pertains to all of us and has just general info.

Hi Lexie!

Thank you so much for your email. I am so happy to hear that you love your black crash HM.

I have just done a bit of investigating and I have seen that there are a few requests. I have copied in Ashley to this email and will ask her to email them all and enquire whether they still want to place the order since some of them have since ordered other things

We usually require 8 people for a group bespoke order, but I am looking into a solution that will allow us to make individual bespokes. Since we would have to have a dedicated artisan and each bag takes an entire day to make it would cost a bit more but at least that way we can make people whatever they want.

Talk to you soon,

Jackie

Thanks for posting this Lexie2000 - very interesting re. the individual bespoke idea.

Wonder how much more the cost is likely to be? :sweatdrop:

Hope the petrol MMS takes off and all you ladies get your lovely bag!

thanks for posting this Lexie. I think the individual bags idea is very interesting!!!! this would help out those who miss out in a colour they really want. perhaps also there would be further personalisation options!!! :tup:

Now that's a REAL bespoke service...and bespoke is pricey -- but worth it if you know exactly what you want. I imagine you would have to pay for it totally in advance and no return...which is how bespoke works in England.

Yes, a whole day's work of a craftsman, also allowing for shipping and margins and all that kind of stuff - sounds pricey. But I guess if it's a bag you gotta have then sometimes you can be pushed on price.

Thanks for posting Lexie...an indivudual bespoke order would be wonderful. Especially if it's a must have style in a must have color. Sometimes with the bespokes by the time you have enough gals, someone bows out.

Sometimes store place orders for bags in color/style combinations that Jackie doesn't plan on offering on her site. She fills their order and ships off all the bags to them. Also, its possible this bag was just a production sample.

I'm a little afraid of what the price may be for an individual bespoke. I think the price is about my limit as it is. But I think it is too premature to ask Jackie what a speculative bag might be.