Has Anyone Seen Any Paddington Boots Anywhere

lilackatz

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
I know they are from a couple of years ago but I thought they might be on E-Bay and there're not. The only ones there seem to be fake. I am desperately looking for the tall Paddington Pirate Boot in black, just wondered if anyone had seen an anywhere - dress agencies or auction sites? I did have a pair and stupidly sold them last year when I needed to cover the cost of yet another bag, I now regret it sooo much. Any help would be much appreciated

The official name for these is Prince Boots (I have both the boots and the shoes). Perhaps that'll help you find them (the fakers often refer to them as Pirate, but that's not the right name). Good luck finding them, they're fab!

The official name for these is Prince Boots (I have both the boots and the shoes). Perhaps that'll help you find them (the fakers often refer to them as Pirate, but that's not the right name). Good luck finding them, they're fab!

Hi Yes thanks for that. I called them Pirate because that's how a lot of people describe them and the two buckle ones are also called Prince. I do still have a brown pair but really wish I had kept the black ones as feel I would wear them more this season. Don't think I'll have much luck though.:crybaby: