So sad and hurt! Received a Bag Not As Described

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
So i saw this bag on evilbay and the seller stated that it have been to LMB for treatment so i ask her and she stated " I had the bag fixed at any corners that were scuffed, cleaned and restored color, handles cleaned (de-oiled). Hope this helps! :smile:"
So i thought great only the corners been restored so i won the auction. But to be sure i even emailed her and asked to make sure that only the corners not the whole bag and she replied YES. I got her today and the entire bag have been restored color so the leather is not as soft and there was also a little rips from the left corners too i was so mad because i trustted her and she even mentioned she is a tpf. I don't mind a used bag that what i bid on but she don't have to lied. So i emailed and ask for a refund and she emailed me back saying i should asked everything and all sales are final ,so we both end up filing paypal and escaled our claim. Sorry, for the rant it just i don't realize people are so dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry this happened to you, cutiek1t. I hope you win this claim, obviously the seller thought she could get away with. Just keep the emaileddwojwqdoijpo

So sorry, Cutie. I can't stand it when items are misrepresented. It's so much easier if sellers just state the truth, so you can make a decision based on facts. I hope everything works out for you.

So sorry to hear that. :sad: Something similar happened to another PFer and it's really disappointing to read about transactions like this. I hope you win the claim -- it sounds like you should as the item was significantly not as described. Good luck and don't give up looking for the Bal you want! :hugs:

So sorry, Cutie. I can't stand it when items are misrepresented. It's so much easier if sellers just state the truth, so you can make a decision based on facts. I hope everything works out for you.
You know i don't mind if she said the corners and some spots of the bag because i could live with it but i was too trusty and i should have know better.

That is disappointing. This kind of stuff really puts a sour taste in my mouth. I send good vibes your way! And as the others said, I hope you win your claim and that you find a Bbag you love.

So sorry to hear that. :sad: Something similar happened to another PFer and it's really disappointing to read about transactions like this. I hope you win the claim -- it sounds like you should as the item was significantly not as described. Good luck and don't give up looking for the Bal you want! :hugs:
Now, i don't even know if this bag is real or fake, i did posted it over the authenticated forums hopefully someone will check it out for me

I totally know how you feel. I recently made a purchase (not Bal bag) and the seller lied about its real condition. She told me it only has minor scratches and "no biggy", but end up it's a totally beat up bag. I don't know why people are willing to loose their integrigy just for a bag?