Jimmy Choo New Python Jimmy Choo?

Apr 14, 2008
Hello Ladies,

I just saw this new Jimmy Choo bag on Peter Tay's Facebook, and was wondering had any of you ladies seen it in real life. I didn't ask what the name of the bag was but Peter said it is $3000. I love it,and plan on getting it, I just wanted to know had anyone else seen it. Its not on on the JC website so I can't see better pics of it.
n1010623408_124505_88.jpg

Thanx in advance!

They have the designer wrong on that web site.

That bag is the michael kors beverly satchel in python. It retails for exactly $3,000. JC has upped their prices, so there is no way this bag is a JC for that price.

Here is a pic of the MK. It is identical to the one posted on the site.

Last edited:
They have the designer wrong on that web site.

That bag is the michael kors beverly satchel in python. It retails for exactly $3,000. JC has upped their prices, so there is no way this bag is a JC for that price.

Here is a pic of the MK. It is identical to the one posted on the site.

lionlaw You continue to amaze me, you are the virtual bottomless pit of information including pics on handbags :yes: you must have an extra spot in your brain the rest of us don't have for retention of information entitled "Handbags" :P

lionlaw You continue to amaze me, you are the virtual bottomless pit of information including pics on handbags :yes: you must have an extra spot in your brain the rest of us don't have for retention of information entitled "Handbags" :P

Only because I am obsessed. Other than skincare/makeup, bags are the only other designer passion I have. I have more Choos than any other brand, but love to look at everything. :graucho:

I'm obsessed too but I don't even run a close 2nd in the info dept so we're glad to have you around :heart:

Unfortunately I have a few other obsessions :nuts: Big time with jewelry, shoes and clothes. I am one sick puppy :crybaby: Oh, and then there's food!!!! #1 on the hit parade CHOCOLATE!!! I'm a lost cause, just keep telling myself it could be worse... it could be drugs or alcohol :nogood:

I'm obsessed too but I don't even run a close 2nd in the info dept so we're glad to have you around :heart:

Unfortunately I have a few other obsessions :nuts: Big time with jewelry, shoes and clothes. I am one sick puppy :crybaby: Oh, and then there's food!!!! #1 on the hit parade CHOCOLATE!!! I'm a lost cause, just keep telling myself it could be worse... it could be drugs or alcohol :nogood:

Well, I am obsessed with jewelry too, but just not designer jewelry, except tagliamonte. I think the prices are insane for what you are getting (plated gold, crystals, etc.). Give me good old Italian made gold anyday. I like the thick gold pieces or intricate artform pieces.

^^^^^^

I'm with ya honey!!! No fashion jewelry in my collection ....I'm an April birthday, that means diamonds :P I love diamonds and gold and pearls oh my!! I have a friend who's a jeweler and keeps me in lots of trouble. She makes very unique chunky artistic pieces. My friends are just too expensive to have :cursing:. Combine our collections and whooo ho!!! We could have fun sharing :yes: