Welcome to tPF v5.0

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Fine, it may be version 4, or perhaps 6, but after rolling out our new blog design a few days ago, I finalized the integration for the new forum design last night.

Hope you all like it, please post comments, suggestions, bugs, errors or anything else related here.

:wlae:

Some information upfront:

- The old skins will be available via the Quick Style Chooser later next week.
- Some features are not integrated into this skin yet, please remind me if there is any functionality that you'd like to see added that I forgot.

Is it just me or does anyone have this problem: Only 3/4 of the monitor screen space is being used for display. There's a good 2 inches of blank blue space on either side of the forum proper.

Sort of like when you watch a wide screen movie on a regular TV, only sideways. Make sense?

Love the colors, not a big fan of the large blue border though. On my screen, I have 1.5" blue border on each side of the screen. I would prefer to have a bit less border and larger text boxes!

Is it just me or does anyone have this problem: Only 3/4 of the monitor screen space is being used for display. There's a good 2 inches of blank blue space on either side of the forum proper.

Sort of like when you watch a wide screen movie on a regular TV, only sideways. Make sense?

PP - I just posted something similar...I'm seeing exactly what you are :yes:

Fixed size width tables for this one. The previous skins were "liquid", meaning they'd span the whole browser window width, even on a big screen.

Simply, adjust your browser window if your screen is bigger. :idea: