I just won an Ignes Leather Pouch!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I love leather and I love free so Yay!!!

Will this pouch give me good insight into what the bags are like?

THose that have the pouch...what do you use them for?

YAY tonij2000 ~ congrats!!! The pouches are very sweet although I have not used mine yet. I love to look at them, feel the leather, and smell them!!! :graucho:

If you are interested in a particular leather, see if you can have your pouch made in it so you can see what the leather is like ~ Ignes leathers are incredibly gorgeous!!! :girlsigh:

To answer your question, no, it will not give you insight about how a bag is made because the pouch is too simple and leather only ~ no lining or contrasting stitches. You will, however, see a really gorgeous piece of top-quality leather. :tup:

Yay congrats! I won one too- I got it in the mail not too long ago. It is the perfect size for a cell phone or iPod - I am using for my nano and earbuds. :tup:

It is a nice way to see the leather in person, but it is unlined, so you don't quite get the full bag experience.

You sign up for the Ignes newsletter on the Ignes web site. Every 6th person wins a pouch!!! :yes:

dp5118, do you think you'll still be able to meet Ignacio later this month in NYC?

Booklady, lionlaw, duranie70, and perhaps Euridice will meet him ~ so you can also meet some Ignes/tPF ladies as well!!!

Hi everyone! How do you win one?

Congrats! They started making pouches as to not waste the leather. I think they figured it was another way to be "eco-conscience." Still a good way to at least experience the leather. Not the whole experience but a taste of the feel of their leather.

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to get it! Can i really specify which leather I want the pouch made from? I thought it would be a random deal?

dp5118 Every sixth person who registers on their website wins a pouch!

Thanks! I had no idea he had a newsletter!
dsrk: Thanks for asking! It is nice that you remembered! My DH's schedule is so crazy that week that I don't have any idea what day/days I will be in the city so...I won't rush Ignacio with my order but I am going to email him and ask him if he would be kind enough to let me know where he is and if I can manage it I would love to meet him!

Sure, go ahead and request it, if he has the extra leather he can do it. You might want to give a couple of back-up choices as well ~ just in case.

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to get it! Can i really specify which leather I want the pouch made from? I thought it would be a random deal?

dp5118 Every sixth person who registers on their website wins a pouch!

Oh, I just read that other PF'r friends will be there to meet him! It would be so great to get a chance to meet them too! Is he having a special showing of his handbags?

dp5118, the ladies are meeting him at an event on September 22nd, I think. I have no details, so hopefully the others will chime in.

Thanks! I had no idea he had a newsletter!
dsrk: Thanks for asking! It is nice that you remembered! My DH's schedule is so crazy that week that I don't have any idea what day/days I will be in the city so...I won't rush Ignacio with my order but I am going to email him and ask him if he would be kind enough to let me know where he is and if I can manage it I would love to meet him!