Is it too much to ask, that I just want a

Lmao. Aww, I'm sorry pumpkin!! :hugs: Keep your eyes peeled..you never know when one might show up on the 'bay or something. We'll all look out for you!

Omg I want a grey Tano too!!!

Why is Tano torturing us?!? lol

I love love the RM MAM in Cloud Grey and really want another MAM too, but with other expenses I have right now, I keep having to turn away from ordering one, it's just a little too expensive for me at full price right now. Hopefully I make it through with out cracking!

Agreed!!!!!!! And I can't even find one in another brand that I want to buy besides the RM Nikki but I'm NOT shelling out $600 for a bag!

I bought an RM Nikki a week ago and when I received it I decided I would not be keeping it. It did not live up to my expectations at all. (Plus, it smelled horrible due to a combination of the glazing chemicals they use and the fact that Luna Boston sends soaps in their packages as a little free gift. Pee-eww!) I returned the Nikki and promptly ordered a Tano Boogie Bucket...which I received yesterday and ABSOLUTELY LOVE. Just goes to show ya, just because a bag is $400 more does not mean you'll love it that much more.

All that being said...If the BB came in grey I'd snatch one of those up too! :P Good luck with your hunt!

I bought an RM Nikki a week ago and when I received it I decided I would not be keeping it. It did not live up to my expectations at all. (Plus, it smelled horrible due to a combination of the glazing chemicals they use and the fact that Luna Boston sends soaps in their packages as a little free gift. Pee-eww!) I returned the Nikki and promptly ordered a Tano Boogie Bucket...which I received yesterday and ABSOLUTELY LOVE. Just goes to show ya, just because a bag is $400 more does not mean you'll love it that much more.

All that being said...If the BB came in grey I'd snatch one of those up too! :P Good luck with your hunt!

Omg, I would flip for a Grey Boogie!

I don't have a boogie yet...that would push me to branch into one...i think it would look so cute.

I so glad you love your Boogie!!! Congrats on your first one....I swear they are so great it's hard to have only one!!! ;)

BagAddict... thanks for the info about the RM! I was glad when LB was no longer showing it on their site because then I wasn't torturing myself every day after looking at tanos and clicking over to the RM page. I'm glad you love your boogie... Tano is excellent as far as price point is concerned (along with so many other features!).

Right now I'm in the process of trying to have a gray cloth bag made by someone on www.etsy.com but she still hasn't sent me swatches of the lining fabrics I can pick from. It will only be $35 and will temporarily satisfy my craving for a gray leather bag. Thanks for the good luck, I need it!

I bet you are all envious of Liz's Grey VVGG huh!

I am =[ Its gorgeous.

The thing with me though is I wear tons of grey clothing, so a grey bag wouldnt do much justice for me.. I look for POPs of color against my blacks, whites, navys, and greys.