Raspberry E/Maggie & Purple Piccadly @ Bicester

bagbear

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
I know there have been people looking for a Raspberry Maggie and a piccadily. I called into Bicester today and they had a raspberry east west maggie which was £416. It did have a small mark on it but it was at the back on the bottom so no one else would see it.

There was also a purple goatskin piccadly which was £595 and was TDF. There were 2 other dark piccadly, one was a printed leather.

They had loads of new season stock, lots of coloured bayswaters and bags which went into the summer sale.

Thanks for the report. I have to say I really don't like the handles on the Maggie, I've seen the "regular" and the E/W. They just seem so thin and seem like a bit of an afterthought and... well unfinished.

Thanks for the report. I have to say I really don't like the handles on the Maggie, I've seen the "regular" and the E/W. They just seem so thin and seem like a bit of an afterthought and... well unfinished.

IKWYM but, that said, they're SO comfortable. I think the thin-ness (is that even a word :confused1:) will mean that it stays on the shoulder easily.

So - have you phoned them yet Dita?

:nogood: :yahoo:

I'm fairly happy with my current bags at the moment so am holding out for the perfect bargain... might even wait until the Christmas sales :graucho:

I think that lurking here for a bit, rather than posting, sort of stops me making impulse purchases :tup:

Thanks, girls :tup: To be honest, the Jody has turned out to be a bit of a winner - after keeping her stashed for a couple of months, I haven't stopped using her since her debut. She's so robust - hanging off the back of the buggy, doesn't mind the rain or scratches, fun to carry. So that's stopped me being too tempted by any other potential bargains.

The only downside is that the colour looks wrong for A/W - hence my "need" ;) for the raspberry Maggie. But I've not really used my purple EW Bays much - was waiting for a change of season - so that should hopefully keep me going until Christmas.....

We'll see!!