UK Chloe Girls - Bag Club - come join!!

It was lovely, though we spoke to a guy who ran a bar out there who said that the area was 25% Brits and an even higher percentage of Germans, so I wouldn't say I experienced the real Spain!

Sure! In the Mediterranean, in summer, there are LOTS of german people...and french, and british...and some spanish ones...

scarcici - well, its Morticia and Gomez Addams - and their idyllic children - Wednesday, Pugsley and Pubert - you need to keep up with the pretence girl!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

When I was young ( more than a million years :roflmfao:...) I used to watch in TV the "Addams", but I didn´t remember...I need to have some medication pills :roflmfao:.
Anyway, I think in the spanish version his name was other:confused1:...
I remembered I loved grandfather, great!

Last edited:
Thanks darling :heart: !
Have you spent any vacations days in Spain? Where :confused1:...?
OMG :nuts:! This is going to be my 666 post, the devil :faint::roflmfao:...

Hi Scarcici :heart: I love visiting Spain - we tend to stay at a friends place in La Duquesa - near Estepona, Marbella & Pto.Banus. Love it! :tup:

Well it hasn't stopped raining here all day long! And tomorrow it's gonna get worse they tell us!...Gales and more and more rain! :Push:

Haha! My doggy does things like that occasionally! He hid an overcooked jumbo sausage under the pillow in the guest room....my mother was was most shocked to find that there when she came to stay! lol!:lol:

lol, why is it we always find their treasures when they are stale and moldy, he's loves a bit of 2 week old pizza

lol, why is it we always find their treasures when they are stale and moldy, he's loves a bit of 2 week old pizza

My dog will eat anything - when he was a puppy he ate 3 sky remotes and a mobile phone ( our fault for leaving them out). He's almost grown out of that stage thankfully but yesterday he got my makeup bag out of my purse and chewed up about 8 lipsticks. Can you picture a Dobe with various coloured lipsticks smeared round his face ? I was not happy but thankfully my bag survived.

My dog will eat anything - when he was a puppy he ate 3 sky remotes and a mobile phone ( our fault for leaving them out). He's almost grown out of that stage thankfully but yesterday he got my makeup bag out of my purse and chewed up about 8 lipsticks. Can you picture a Dobe with various coloured lipsticks smeared round his face ? I was not happy but thankfully my bag survived.

wow what a kodak moment :roflmfao:

A wire coated Jack Russell ;) Imagine what went through my Mum's mind for a split second!!!:wtf:

is your jack a nutter? i used to have one, she ate bars of soap, packets of tropical fish food, pine cones and once she stole a whole bag of dries birds eye chillis and ate the lot whilst i was out, crazy pup she was

lol
my little jack was a night mare, chewed mobile phones remote controls, ugg boots, most of my shoes, the carpet anything really.... and yes lipstick moment has happened to him to!
hes quite good now, very distructive though i give him old teddys from charity shops and old shoes to chew and he gets all his chew urges out on them!

here he is he hates it when i take pics of my bags, hes such want to have all the attention!
P8060084.jpg

he is a complete nutter, he can be calm then just start running flat out round the place! hes such a happy little boy though!