UK Chloe Girls - Bag Club - come join!!

mmm, dead bird heads, thats why i have a dog, he just leaves me his toys and i once found a yorkshire pudding under my pillow, he thought he'd successfully buried it for midnight snacks

Haha! My doggy does things like that occasionally! He hid an overcooked jumbo sausage under the pillow in the guest room....my mother was was most shocked to find that there when she came to stay! lol!:lol:

Von - yes.. i think dogs are probably safer when it comes to hauling in dead animals! My 2 cats would go mental if i made them stay inside... Scamper was housebound for 1 week when he had a sore paw. Lets just say the 7th day was not pretty for my husband.

No problem! I wish I was still in Spain - no lie it's rained all day here today :rolleyes:

ILoveMyBug - Well, the rain has stayed off so far - its windy - but it looks ominous.

I just managed to get the second last room at the Best Western for that show in November - God - she said it was full - and I gulped - but I said to her there should be a 'block' for the Show - and there was! Thank God - its always good if you get in the same Hotel as the judges - several of them are guys - who are 'gay' and they are really funny to watch - Pascal with his silver Bikkenberg trainers - very smart:graucho:

Von - yes.. i think dogs are probably safer when it comes to hauling in dead animals! My 2 cats would go mental if i made them stay inside... Scamper was housebound for 1 week when he had a sore paw. Lets just say the 7th day was not pretty for my husband.

Rascalcat - The Bengal would decimate the wildlife. As for the Sibis - the would be just as bad - although Kirov is a wimp. :yes: They've never been allowed outside - so they don't seek to go outside - they love the fresh air wafting in from the windows - but thats it - the squirrels in the garden come right up to the patio and just sit there and basically wave at the cats - its like 'na na na you can't get us':roflmfao::roflmfao:

ILoveMyBug - Well, the rain has stayed off so far - its windy - but it looks ominous.

I just managed to get the second last room at the Best Western for that show in November - God - she said it was full - and I gulped - but I said to her there should be a 'block' for the Show - and there was! Thank God - its always good if you get in the same Hotel as the judges - several of them are guys - who are 'gay' and they are really funny to watch - Pascal with his silver Bikkenberg trainers - very smart:graucho:

Sounds hilarious! I presume your hubby is going to be there? If he is, and we do manage to come along, please don't mention photography, or cameras or anything related within my OH's earshot!

Rascalcat - The Bengal would decimate the wildlife. As for the Sibis - the would be just as bad - although Kirov is a wimp. :yes: They've never been allowed outside - so they don't seek to go outside - they love the fresh air wafting in from the windows - but thats it - the squirrels in the garden come right up to the patio and just sit there and basically wave at the cats - its like 'na na na you can't get us':roflmfao::roflmfao:

LOL - i can imagine it now! Squirrels with attitude :supacool:

Sounds hilarious! I presume your hubby is going to be there? If he is, and we do manage to come along, please don't mention photography, or cameras or anything related within my OH's earshot!

ILoveMyBug - it can be funny! Yes Gomez will be there - I'll warn him! Actually I've just remembered - I've a booking at a Hotel at the NEC in Birmingham for that weekend - as we were going to go to the Supreme which is the UK Cat Fancy Show - but I'm not - so I must remember to cancel it! I've decided I'm out to amass points for the kitten - in the hope that he can get Europe North Best Sibi. So - I'll need to be really lucky - and make sure this nutty Bengal doesn't pierce his ears:wtf:

I have never been in the Mediterranean coast :nogood:, only in Girona in the north, very closed to France...But I think it´s a nice place to spend some days :rolleyes:...

It was lovely, though we spoke to a guy who ran a bar out there who said that the area was 25% Brits and an even higher percentage of Germans, so I wouldn't say I experienced the real Spain!