Is anybody else mad about Forest?

i would love to see it in person. it looks kind of dark in all the pics i've seen. i was wishing it would be the old Emerald green. i would love a Mini Nikki in Emerald!

Yes most people seem to prefer the Emerald, which I like too. But I just love super-dark green. I should be getting my Forest mini Nikki in a few days, I'll try to post some pics.

I wonder what Kelly green will look like, I think that's one of the upcoming Nikki colors.

everytime I've seen "kelly green" anything, it's been bright crayon green. Funnnnnnn! I bet there are going to be tons of awesome colors coming out soon. Especially spring I can't wait for her spring colors.

I saw the most gorgeous green MAM today in Manhattan Beach. It was not almost black but similar to a super saturated Elphaba...for anyone who has seen Wicked. It had new hardware and was slightly glossy, no texture. Just gorgeous. Definitely my next RM purchase. Can't wait for the pics of your Forest Nikki, Ms. J.

I saw the most gorgeous green MAM today in Manhattan Beach. It was not almost black but similar to a super saturated Elphaba...for anyone who has seen Wicked. It had new hardware and was slightly glossy, no texture. Just gorgeous. Definitely my next RM purchase. Can't wait for the pics of your Forest Nikki, Ms. J.

Enlighten us that haven't seen wicked! What color green is it the green dot mam? I so hope it is because I haev this one on the way and I love it!!!

Oh, good lord - I love that! Ever since I sold my Sapin Bal City bag (it was just too small and hated the shoulder strap), I've been looking for a new green bag - darn I wish someone had these in the store - I cannot believe RM's are in only two stores in the entire Bay Area - that is just wrong and I'm tired of ordering bags without trying at least the style on (that's how I ended up with the City bag to begin with)!

The green purse I was today was not the dot green that was on sale a Luna Boston. HAHAHAHA, I know that all of you know what I'm talking about w/o further explanation. Anyway, in the Southern Cali sunlight, she was a deep, rich green, like an emerald. If anybody has been to England when the grass is the greenest, it was like that when the sun hit the purse. She was such a beauty. I could not take my eyes off her. Whoever you are Ms. Green Mam in Manhattan Beach Starbucks, please let us know. In fact, she looked similar to the lady who was wearing a BBW on Manhattan Ave in front of the beauty supply store. She must be a tPFer.

That Forest Market Tote is GORGEOUS. Now I am adding a Market Tote to the list of my next RM bag. BTW I've read that the hardware on the older MT tarnish fast. Which collection onwards did they improve? Sorry if this sound insane but I think I read that piece of tidbit on evilbay!

MrsShoeGal, I see you are on a roll. Do post pic of your new RM bags when you get them.

I love that color, But i am just a bit worried about the size. Would that be too big? in sex and the city it looked a bit too much. But i think this green is extremly sexy!

Love it, go for it!