Going to Leesburg VA outlet

Funny - Saturday morning they had really great stuff! I saw the stock guy putting things out and 2 minutes later what he put out was gone! I also bought that Lily with the tomato - I love that bag - I am a red person and love the color and I think the taupe is so classy - to each his own I guess! There were other Lilys there too - 2 of the vachetta leather with the denim C's.
It was so crowded in there I could not move! I am done until black Friday.

I'm glad that you were able to get the Lily that you liked - that worked out well! It wasn't so much the taupe or even the tomato red, it was just not a combo I preferred. I've seen those denim Lily bags at Macy's but they weren't out on Friday, and that's probably good because otherwise I might have spent more money than I had intended. LOL

I am also done until Black Friday. I remember last year when they had the stupid outside line and only 15 people in at a time, but that was the smaller store. Here's hoping it's less insane this year (but betting that it will probably be just as bad)!

oo:huh:Ooo a mad house you say....thanks so much for keeping an eye out for me...I don't feel as bad not being able to make it out to leesbirg this weekend....I am on vacation now down at mrytle beach and can't wait to hit the outlets here....

Ack! STOP talking about Leesburg!!! lol I haven't been up there in almost 2 months.....oh the agony! Just leave some stuff for me too! ha ha ha we totally should have a big get together up there, it would be alot of fun!

But what made the trip worthwhile for me was that they also had, buried under the pile of brown Thompson totes, one lone Ergo Vintage leather convertible bag in Natural (or is it Camel?), which I promptly snatched up. :woohoo: I also found a lovely red burnished leather wallet, which goes beautifully with the convertible bag.

LOL, I was there and saw you pick that up :smile: Had I know it was you... :sad:

That is so funny! Yeah, once I pulled it out of that pile, I literally squealed, and immediately put it on my left shoulder over my berry Bleecker tote, not to be removed again until I got to the checkout. Did you see me hand off the big brown Francine to another lady, too? :smile:

That is so funny! Yeah, once I pulled it out of that pile, I literally squealed, and immediately put it on my left shoulder over my berry Bleecker tote, not to be removed again until I got to the checkout. Did you see me hand off the big brown Francine to another lady, too? :smile:
Yeah, I did. There's none there now so it must be a hot item!

Hagerstown had a few on Sun, they should have gone there ;)

I just got back from the outlet today, my gosh was it pack (but i knew that its labor day), i thought they would have atleast a little bit more % off but no , still the same.
I saw the tweed tattersall , it look okay
they had the signature stripe bags with the word coach written on it, it look nice , but i have so many totes already
i was hoping they would have a gigi , since everyone seems to be finding one, my luck
none. went home today with nothing :sad:
oh also the SA told me 2morow , they will mark down some more items 50%

I just got back from the outlet today, my gosh was it pack (but i knew that its labor day), i thought they would have atleast a little bit more % off but no , still the same.
I saw the tweed tattersall , it look okay
they had the signature stripe bags with the word coach written on it, it look nice , but i have so many totes already
i was hoping they would have a gigi , since everyone seems to be finding one, my luck
none. went home today with nothing :sad:
oh also the SA told me 2morow , they will mark down some more items 50%

Chellabratz- Thanks for the info.... I'll definitely stop by there tomorrow then since I have to return a scarf and an agenda anyway!

.... Went to Leesburg again yesterday evening. So much for my early-September ban (since I'll be going to two diff. outlets later in Sept-Rehoboth & A/C). You know how it goes- I went to return a couple of things and couldn't resist looking around the store.

Although I still couldn't find any legacy pieces (shoulder bag etc..) or the Gigi or Lily that I've been looking for, I got a great deal on a Chocolate Ergo shoulder bag (#11285) for only $135.00 (the only one-must have been a return) and a 6x8 agenda (khaki signature w/ beet trim for $55). I didn't have time to take pics. last night, so I borrowed these from e-bay (the color of the purse in the pic is lighter than my purse is). I already ripped off the tag and am carrying it today!!

They had some new stuff in the Clearance area but nothing really that caught my eye (other than the Ergo bag I got).

Attachments

• ergochocolate.jpg
    ergochocolate.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 6x8agenda.jpg
    6x8agenda.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 30
I gotta call them now I hope the agenda is still there......I won't be in town til sunday....how long do they hold things?

Lil kracker- The 6x8 agenda I got was in the wallet clearance area and it was the only one in that size/style. They had several in the next smaller size down (4x6 I think) in the khaki signature but I believe the border was mahogany instead of the red color. I didn't look to see how much those were...
There were also some over in the men's section that were all leather in all the sizes- 3x5, 4x6 and 5x8 in brown and black. I originally got the 3x5 black leather one on Sat. but realized when I got it home, it was really too small for me to write in, so when I took it back, I stumbed across the one I got.

You can put something on hold for two days I believe, or if you do a charge-hold and give them your CC info. they'll hold it for up to two weeks (and I don't believe they actually charge your card till you pick it up).

hmm.... that style name is not ringing a bell for me. Can you find a picture of one (from either the Coach website or E-bay) you can attach here so I can tell?

Nancy- Never mind my request.. I just started reading the "September Purchases" thread and someone bought one of these wallets and posted a picture. Yes, they still had a few of these wallets in the white patent, the brown/mahogany patent and the whiskey leather when I was there last night.

Nancy- Never mind my request.. I just started reading the "September Purchases" thread and someone bought one of these wallets and posted a picture. Yes, they still had a few of these wallets in the white patent, the brown/mahogany patent and the whiskey leather when I was there last night.
Don't forget to look in the lower drawers on both the section under the wallets and the swingpacks/wristlets. I've found a lot there that wasn't in the trays they are using now (as opposed to the hooks they had on one side for a while).