OFFICIAL word on my Nikki Navy Luxe from FLL

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
:tup:Ok this is my answer from Lizzy from Funkylala:

Hi,

Oh, no worries. I have confirmed that we in fact did receive Iris Nikkis and NOT Navy Luxe. They are shipping us Navy Luxe today, so we will have it tomorrow and ship them right away. I will obviously inspect all the bags before shipping, but we sent one we had left back to RM and they confirmed that it was Iris, both by sight and with the factory that shipped them. You’re not the only one who noticed this.

So at this moment I have some relief. I knew in my heart their had to be some mistake based on the photos floating around and the bag I received just to me was no where near a navy color. Lizzy is going to..as mentioned above...inspect these to make sure I have Navy Luxe. I even sent her my photos of my daugther and she saw the color too.

NOW--please no one freak out because my BAG looks signifigantly different than most of what has been posted. Apparently...this is something FLL noticed on their bags only. So..this is not to say others have received theirs wrong because some Navy's that have been posted LOOK DARKER.

Next..I need to apologize for me being so upset but I was. I love the Nikki style..but this was not the bag I knew I ordered as far as Navy.

I love the Nikki, RM and FLL for being so patient and helping me out with this. EVERYONE WAS SO HELPFUL FROM LIZZY AT FLL and RM.

Last edited:
my FLL navy luxe bag doesnt look like the iris at all. how can it possibly be iris? the leather is totally different. its not smooth. are they saying that RM sent them iris colored bags on the leather that they use for the NL? I'm so confused!

THAT IS GREAT NEWS SAVVY!! I knew there had to be some kind of mistake too because my Navy Luxe nikki is pretty darn Navy most of the time. I think you will LOVE LOVE LOVE it when it comes.. PHEW!!!

Last edited:
my FLL navy luxe bag doesnt look like the iris at all. how can it possibly be iris? the leather is totally different. its not smooth. are they saying that RM sent them iris colored bags on the leather that they use for the NL? I'm so confused!
me too. But I know something is going on, because I got an email that my bag is not in yet, and they will email me with a date sometime in the next couple weeks.

The bag I received from FLL doesn't look like Iris either. It definitely looks Navy but just not as dark as hoped. I don't think my bag is Iris.

I seriously did not go into that with Lizzy. I just want a Navy Luxe bag..which mine is NOT!

I think the bottom line here is the factory goofed up on something and RM has stated that FLL. Whatever happened I seriously do not know...what I do know is mine for sure WAS NOT Navy. Lizzy has seen my photos and admitted I was not the only one who noticed this.

Unfortunatley..it may have been a QC issue. which in the end..as long as I get a NAVY bag I am HAPPY!!!!!!!:tup:

THAT IS GREAT NEWS SAVVY!! I knew there had to be some kind of mistake too because my Navy Luxe nikki is pretty darn Navy most of the time. I think you will LOVE LOVE LOVE it when it comes.. PHEW!!!
Let me just say too...that Lizzy from Funkylala has been AWESOME TOO! I am very excited and so is DH since he knows how much I wanted this bag. I can stop looking at bag on Ebay now!

Savvy, if the Navy Luxe is anything like the one Littlerock has, I think you'll be very happy.

Do you happen to know why NL is taking so long to be delievered?? I mean, some have had them for awhile now, while others like yourself and Nicole's Closet have had to wait. Is this b/c you ordered yours later?? Or from a different place???

Savvy, if the Navy Luxe is anything like the one Littlerock has, I think you'll be very happy.

Do you happen to know why NL is taking so long to be delievered?? I mean, some have had them for awhile now, while others like yourself and Nicole's Closet have had to wait. Is this b/c you ordered yours later?? Or from a different place???
Yes...I agree. If it is anything like LR's i will finally be happy.

No..I do not know why some are getting the Navy's faster than others. I did not order mine any later...I did this pre-order back in June. I am not sure where Nicole got hers..but Luna Boston, Three Sirens and Funkylala seemed to received their's at the sametime. Maybe they only received a minimal stock and are shipping on a first come, first serve basis on a list.

I do not know but I love the Navy Luxe that LR has!