HELP please - I bought a fake juicy charm!!

wuselmurphy

Spinone´s Mum
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hi everyone,

I need help please!

I bought a fake juicy charm on ebay com.

I already contacted the seller, he writes that I can send it back to him, after that he refunds my money.
I am sure he´ll refund minus shipping then, neither shipping to me nor the postage back to USA (from Germany).

But I don´t want to pay for it, it is a FAKE and had been sold as an authentic juicy couture charm! :cursing:

My question please - is there anybody who authenticates juicy charms, like mypoupette does for bags?

I think I need an authentication when claiming via paypal...I´m afraid they won´t accept it without. What do you think???

Many thanks!!! :smile:

I´ll claim via paypal, of course!

But as far as I know they don´t accept claims like this without authentication.....

Why will this thread get moved to the ebay forum? :sweatdrop:

It´s about jewelry/fake jewelry, I just bought via ebay...:confused1:

I'm not sure of anyone that does Juicy charm authentication. I'm pretty sure you'd have to take it in to an actual Juicy Store and they could authenticate it for you.

In the listing did it state that it was an autentic charm? I'm pretty sure you can just file a SNAD through Paypal. It is illegal to sell counterfeit merchaindise on *Bay and I am so sorry this happened to you. I would contact the seller and tell them you want to be fully refunded for shipping both ways, as he sold you a charm that is not authentic and it is unacceptable! Also contact Paypal and see what they say.

Do you have a pic of the charm in question?

I´ll claim via paypal, of course!

But as far as I know they don´t accept claims like this without authentication.....

Why will this thread get moved to the ebay forum? :sweatdrop:

It´s about jewelry/fake jewelry, I just bought via ebay...:confused1:

put the claim in... and follow-up with a phone call to paypal. and explain the situation.. you should be fine.

Here´s a pic of the charm - I really should have known it from the picture!!!!! :cursing:

Of course a juicy store can authenticate the charm for me, but I won´t get any written statement about it - and that´s what I need for paypal, in my opinion, as far as I know.
I DO know it is a fake, I knew it before it arrived, and had it authenticated by another juicy seller who wrote a guide about how to buy JC on *bay (do I have to write it like this here???).

LOL - the seller says it is made in China, JC stuff is made in China so it is a Juicy item in his opinion.:nuts::cursing::faint:

Attachments

• ju1.jpg
    ju1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 135