What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

Hi, ladies! My SO is 35 Black Togo Birkin with Palladium... Very classic one...
So, I'm waiting... :smile:
And also I want Birkins in the different coloures, too ... but not smaller than 35! ;)

Hi It-Zara. Hope you don't have to wait too long. In what colors would you like to have your next Birkins?

In the 'stars' thread I saw a raisin Birkin today.. But I have to put myself on a ban. So I will just wait for my four next bags!:wtf:

Hi It-Zara. Hope you don't have to wait too long. In what colors would you like to have your next Birkins?

In the 'stars' thread I saw a raisin Birkin today.. But I have to put myself on a ban. So I will just wait for my four next bags!:wtf:

Soooo...:smile: Golden with GH
Blue Jean with ???
White with ??? I can't choose cos GH is richer but PH is more stylish and ma favorite watches are in white gold...
Ostrich in purple with GH
Croc ( I saw this croc (just leather not the bag) in Milan, but don't remember the name of it... something like "duty" cherry. But I couldn't order it cos the SA said that his limit on croc is over...So I ordered my togo... But I remember that croc aaahhhh:love: So I'll try and try again:yes:) with GH.
So I have a lot of work with my SA...:yes:

a light colored croc bag.
a few more 35cm kellys.
a couple 30cm birkins in bright colors for summer
a bicolor birkin
maybe a tricolor kelly
DQ's crinoline birkin.
almost the entire H shoe line at the moment.

A white H bag. Either a Kelly or a Bolide - then I'm pretty much done with bags.
A clutch
Chein D' Ancre bracelet
A few extra wide enamel cuffs
One or two more shawls in light colors.

I'm also one of those people that, at the moment, is maxed out on H. I could go quite a while without any of these things.

:tup:rouge garance togo Kelly with PHW
:tup:twilly scarf(I need to find the match of one that I already own to wrap the handles of my Birkin)
:tup:medor twilly with the PHW medors

This orange addiction is :nuts:!

Oh this is fun!

Ok.
Next: Rouge Clemence/ Swift/ Togo 35 kelly/ Lakis with PHW
Next: Gold Togo/ Clemence 35 or 40 Birkin with GHW
Next: Black Croc KP or KL with GHW
Next: Poitron Togo/ Clemence/ Ardennes 35 or 40 Birkin with GHW

I will dream up more tonight. :nuts:

Oh oh I forgot: Another clemence/ togo/ swift 40 Kelly with PHW with a REALLY FUN color! :nuts:

AND, 28 or 32 vintage (IN GREAT CONDITION) dark color Kelly w/ GHW!!!