YSL New Small Downtown

Dec 26, 2006

I love this bag! But I haven't been able to see it in person. I got this pice from Neimanmarcus.com

Does anyone have this bag? I can't tell if the leather is patent or not.
I'd prefer this bag without patent leather, so does anyone know if they make it that way?

Any inof about this bag would greatly be appreciated. And sorry for all the questions.

TIA!

Interesting....it looks glazed, not really patent. NM has the worst pics! I have a small downtown in black patent and it's THE perfect size for me.

I haven't seen it in buffalo yet but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Our bloomies suck in AZ so no YSL here. Not much help I know but it's a great bag!

Interesting....it looks glazed, not really patent. NM has the worst pics! I have a small downtown in black patent and it's THE perfect size for me.

I haven't seen it in buffalo yet but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Our bloomies suck in AZ so no YSL here. Not much help I know but it's a great bag!

Ok, I just called neimans and they said they have it in both leathers. The one I like is 1495.00 and the SA said the patent was $1295.00

Is that how much you paid for yours? ( hope you don't mind me asking)

Thanks

I love this bag! But I haven't been able to see it in person. I got this pice from Neimanmarcus.com

Does anyone have this bag? I can't tell if the leather is patent or not.
I'd prefer this bag without patent leather, so does anyone know if they make it that way?

Any inof about this bag would greatly be appreciated. And sorry for all the questions.

TIA!

When I zoomed in on this one on NM.com, it looks to be the pebbled patent which is still shiny. There's the textured patent, and then the pebbled patent which might technically be treated or glazed, but it's basically as shiny as patent. Here's the Bluefly link for it which shows the texture and appearance a little better...

http://www.bluefly.com/Yves-Saint-L...town-small-tote/cat60024/300956201/detail.fly

Yep, 1295 since I got the patent. Good to know they have both kinds of leathers! Soooo, are you going to take the plunge?

Yes! I bought the bag for Neimans. Hopefully, its not as patent. Because I compared pics with the bag at Bluefly and the bag it Neimans is not as shiny. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I just got the new sm downtown, My firend said it looks good on me than the medium one. ANd the retail price for this is $1495.

Attachments

• DSC03238.JPG
    DSC03238.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC03239.JPG
    DSC03239.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC03240.JPG
    DSC03240.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 4,687