Identify this wristlet??

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I have been cleaning out closets recently and I took some of our name brand higher end clothes into a consignment shop yesterday. Well, while I was there, I spotted a coach wristlet on the "purse wall" behind the counter. So, I had them get it down so I could look at it. It was a creme colored canvas like material with leather trim, it had 3 strips of leather down the middle in blue and red, and it had dark red colored signature lining on the inside.
Well, I didn't have enough cash on me yesterday and I forgot my debit card too and they were getting ready to close so, I didn't get to buy it yesterday. They had it priced at $14.99 and it was in perfect condition. I really like it, I think I will head back up there today and get it but, I was just wondering if any of you ladies can tell me what line it is from or the year it came out or any other info would be great! Thanks!!!

Oh BTW, they had a LV bucket shaped bag there too, the leather had turned a really dark brown but, it was in great shape for $249.00.

I have been cleaning out closets recently and I took some of our name brand higher end clothes into a consignment shop yesterday. Well, while I was there, I spotted a coach wristlet on the "purse wall" behind the counter. So, I had them get it down so I could look at it. It was a creme colored canvas like material with leather trim, it had 3 strips of leather down the middle in blue and red, and it had dark red colored signature lining on the inside.
Well, I didn't have enough cash on me yesterday and I forgot my debit card too and they were getting ready to close so, I didn't get to buy it yesterday. They had it priced at $14.99 and it was in perfect condition. I really like it, I think I will head back up there today and get it but, I was just wondering if any of you ladies can tell me what line it is from or the year it came out or any other info would be great! Thanks!!!

Oh BTW, they had a LV bucket shaped bag there too, the leather had turned a really dark brown but, it was in great shape for $249.00.

Sounds like a variant of their denim resort line in a tan canvas instead, but the same stripes. I wasn't aware they made a bracelet for it...