Can anyone tell me where i can get this bag from????

tknight

*MuAH*
Jun 3, 2008
album_pic.php

NO KNOCKOFFS!!! THE REAL THING;)

why don't you call some of your nearby LV boutiques...the bag runs around 2000 dollars. They make 2 different sizes. You can check eluxury.com as well. I have seem them in stock there and that's the only website where you can buy brand new authentic LV. otherwise you can check Ebay for used ones and make sure to get them authenticated before purchasing here on the authenticate this LV thread. cheers

awww okay and i did not know u can buy used things from ebay??? I may sound like a blonde but I have never purchased from ebay Im scared is it pretty easy????lolol

awww okay and i did not know u can buy used things from ebay??? I may sound like a blonde but I have never purchased from ebay Im scared is it pretty easy????lolol

For that, I would not go used. You wouldn't want your pet rolling around in another pet's waste, would you?:confused1: :tdown::throwup::sick:

It may be clean, but still!

Go brand new...try a boutique or eluxury...or call the main number.

LOL....I seriously thought it was a KO at first glance...or maybe I was attributing the bag to the holder! *sigh*

But anyway, post pics of your pet, I wanna see this dearly loved member of the family that's going to be sharing the LVoe!