First time post here. Belts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20806

Hey Hermes posters! I usually hang out in the LV forum but I walked into Hermes yesterday for the first time and tried on some belts and I think I fell in love haha. I like the blue/black belt with big silver H buckle. My question is what makes these belts stand out from other designers? What makes them special? I just bought a Ferragamo belt which I also love but I am questioning whether I should get the Hermes one instead.

Enablers?? haha

Hey Hermes posters! I usually hang out in the LV forum but I walked into Hermes yesterday for the first time and tried on some belts and I think I fell in love haha. I like the blue/black belt with big silver H buckle. My question is what makes these belts stand out from other designers? What makes them special? I just bought a Ferragamo belt which I also love but I am questioning whether I should get the Hermes one instead.

Enablers?? haha

attachment.php

attachment.php

paris%20street%20style%20le%20marais%20jeune%20homme%20sexy%202666.jpg

Need more? :P

seriously i hate that belt always wants to make me ask the wearer "oh so your name is heinz, honko or henriette "

sorry for that i just do not get that belt in my opinion h has much nicer ones

seriously i hate that belt always wants to make me ask the wearer "oh so your name is heinz, honko or henriette "

I'm glad someone pointed it out. I agree. I would get something else. TBH there isen't much "special" about the belts except the nice leather. The bucles are ok as well depending on hat kind of design you like. Personally I agree with lilach and would go for something outside the H which is getting seemingly more common than the LV mono canvas both fake and real. however, to each his own. :yes:

Why, yes it is. :smile: Heinz, why it works for me. Maybe if my name is Caroline Courtney, I might be into the double Cs of Chanel but since it's not . . . .

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Funny you mention this... I am justifying it by saying to myself "well at least my husband's last name starts with a "H"!"

:P

I remember a husband whose last name began with and H, but I don't think that counts anymore. The H is sort of plain in a good way and doesn't bother me like some other designers logos. I like it.

Kelly_Birkin - Thank you! Never thought I would make my way to this orange side, but i guess I did haha ;)

allanrvj - ooooh if u have more pics I would love to see them. Thanks for the ones you posted!

lilach - awww i actually frowned at the pictures allanrvj posted after I read your comment lol! You were supposed to enable me, but actually I really appreciate your comment! =)

Cinderlala - thanks Cinderlala. Haha your name is fun to say... la la