Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock ...Who's Awaiting Delivery?

My black glitterati has a delivery date of 9/8 according to UPS. But I noticed it reached San Pablo, California tonight which means it is in the neighborhood and should be with me either tomorrow or day after!

knas - Yay for Bebe!!! I can't wait to see pics of your newest Boogie addition.

My Carte Blanche is now supposed to be shipped today. :confused1: Why? Grrr... maybe LB will give me an additional discount since they did not ship in a timely fashion. :biggrin:

I am waiting on my Chicklit - it shipped from CA and I am in NM so it shouldn't be tooooo long!

You are SO lucky! I'm holding off since I've went on a bit of a purse spree ... don't wanna give DH a reason to complain!

waiting on my Shopper Tote .... should be here tomorrow....

my glitterati gets here tomorrow which i am pretty sure will be going back....

Can't wait for you to get the Shopper!!

You are SO lucky! I'm holding off since I've went on a bit of a purse spree ... don't wanna give DH a reason to complain!

Can't wait for you to get the Shopper!!

Ok this is totally off topic... but how do you multiquote these days? I used to have a button that you could click on as many as u wanted and multiquote but that button is gone and I don't know how to do it anymore. If I click quote it automatically just does whichever one I click on and I can't put more than one. :confused1:

Ok this is totally off topic... but how do you multiquote these days? I used to have a button that you could click on as many as u wanted and multiquote but that button is gone and I don't know how to do it anymore. If I click quote it automatically just does whichever one I click on and I can't put more than one. :confused1:

I quote one .. copy it .. and then go back and quote the other one and paste the first one. :lol:

I'm sure there is an easier way .. I just haven't figured it out.