IGNES DULCE pics

Gold-Tinted Camel

148jazo.jpg

sl5vt1.jpg

2dqobx5.jpg

262s5ys.jpg

alhu7o.jpg

m8p3x4.jpg

Wow, I like it! I'm so surprised. I didn't like the Dulce until now. It's way cooler than I thought...I pictured it more a tote like an LL Bean or something. I say, yummy, and my budget says, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. That would rock in purple, but then what wouldn't?

Is the point of the triangle bottom near the strappier end or the hole end. (Boy that just sounds wrong.)

This Gold-Tinted Camel leather is the same type of leather as the Chocolate Metallic Sparkle and Golden Honey. Its color is really beautiful and is best seen in the close-up photo where its shoulder strap meets the hole.

I wonder what's up with removing the Dulce. I hope it's to replace it with a picture in another color. I literally did not really notice it because the white blends into the white background of the web page!

Wow, I didn't realize we only have one Dulce. I need to check your order list, dsrk: aren't you getting another one at some point?

I do think purple would be good for this one...

Euridice, I have only one Dulce. I believe Ignacio removed this style because it didn't prove itself to be too popular compared to their other styles. I actually :love: the Dulce ~ I totally dig its simplicity and it is very easy/comfortable to wear. It has a really nice thin profile that will mold against the body. It's depth profile (meaning from front to back) is sufficient for me to include what I wish to carry. With my Dulce, its Gold-Tinted Camel leather is the star!!! yes: