My whole chanel collection, my 25 babies, look at my pics, tell me what you think

424fairy

"The it girl"
Aug 22, 2008
HERE IS MY CHANEL COLLECTION, MY 25 BABIES! I ALSO INCLUDED 2 PAIRS OF SHOES, FIRST BEING MY BLACK JELLY SANDLES WITH WHITE CAMELIA FLOWER AND MY CAMELIA FLOWER HEELS. ENJOY, AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ;):graucho:
pic

PURSES #1-6: CHANEL BEIGE SHOULDER BAG, PATENT BLUE JUMBO, WHITE BABY CABAS, BROWN CAVIAR JUMBO, BLACK CAVIAR JUMBO, GRAY LAMBSKIN JUMBO
pic

PURSES #7-9: PATENT BORDEAUX GST, BLACK CAVIAR GST, BLACK PATENT GST-SHOES: WHITE CAMELIA FLOWER JELLY THONGS, AND BLACK CAMELIA HEELS
pic

PURSE #10-13 CHANEL WHITE TOTE, RED SOHO, BLACK WALK OF FAME LAMBSKIN BAG, BLACK LARGE ROCK 'N CHAIN
pic

PURSES #14-16: GLAZED BROWN CAVIAR MODERN E/W MODERN CHAIN, BLACK PATENT LARGE LUXURY BAG, SMOOTH BLACK LEATHER LUXE LIGNE BOWLER

pic
PURSES #17-25: BROWN POCKET IN THE CITY SHOULDER BAG, PATENT BORDEAX BON BON TOTE, BLACK PACIFIC PALISADES (THE ONE IN THE SATC MOVIE), BRONZE BABY CABAS, BLACK BABY CABAS, SILVER BABY CABAS, 1 LARGE WHITE AND 1 LARGE BROWN CAVIAR CABAS WITH CC ON FRONT AND HANGING MEDALLION, XXL BLACK VINYL CABAS

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK:P

Oh, finally someone who makes me look sane, LOL! I love the patent bon bon tote and the original brown cabas. I have been too cheap to pay the inflated prices on ebay for the original cabas and wished I had jumped when the price was "only" $1695.

You have so many bags I used to own and sold to fund others... bronze baby cabas, black patent black luxe tote, luxe bowler, brown caviar jumbo, black caviar GST. I am in awe of your collection!

Oh, finally someone who makes me look sane, LOL! I love the patent bon bon tote and the original brown cabas. I have been too cheap to pay the inflated prices on ebay for the original cabas and wished I had jumped when the price was "only" $1695.

You have so many bags I used to own and sold to fund others... bronze baby cabas, black patent black luxe tote, luxe bowler, brown caviar jumbo, black caviar GST. I am in awe of your collection!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, I AM IN AWE AT HOW NICE YOU ARE!:yahoo:

Wow! That is some collection!!

They are all lovely but I particularly like the BLACK WALK OF FAME LAMBSKIN BAG, not seen that one before - when's it from?