I know September just begun.....

GhalysGirl

Jul 20, 2008
....but who purchased anything RM?? As for me, I just ordered the Rendezvous Clutch in Stingray Spot. And hopefully, and I mean hopefully, it should be here by Friday!!:yahoo::jammin:

Hi GhalysGirl! By divine powers, I've not purchased anything RM this month. I've been a bit hesitant about plunging due to QC issues. I had, however, pre-ordered a Cheri in Dark Brown Combo two months ago and it is due to arrive today.

I can't wait to see your RDV in Stingray!

Add my name to the board since I purchased a MAB Iris/Purple Lizard...it's truly gorgeous & I am in :love: completely!! This BAG is HOT! HOT! so sophisticated & rich looking...it's a KO :boxing: BAG IMHO :tup:

I was going to be so good this month ~ but I couldn't resist ordering a Lex from Bluefly. And I just know I won't be able to resist one of the small leather goods as soon as LB posts them!

I was going to be so good this month ~ but I couldn't resist ordering a Lex from Bluefly. And I just know I won't be able to resist one of the small leather goods as soon as LB posts them!

jojon, I know what you mean. I was trying to be, but I said, I've got the money, and a bday present to myself (not until the 17th) doesn't hurt. So I just went for it. :P

I bought the tri-color Cheri that is due any day - hopefully by Friday at the latest! And I ordered a Navy MAB, but that one is going back...

I may be adding a purple patent market to the list imminently.

I have this on its way:

nikki_mini_lux_blue_1.jpg
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/hautechick/nikki_mini_lux_blue_1.jpg

My, Stingray clutch just came...the box was completely devoured (you'd think 2nd day air would be alittle more gentle) but all is good :smile: my baby is safe and sound. And looks divine. But I noticed something....does the stingray look abit green to anyone thats ever seen it IRL??

Do u think u can post a pic of it? or describe what shade of green is it? I'm interested in stingray but someone also said that its more to green than brown like shown in most photos. Thanks!