TME in Choc Matte

Yes, I imagine that ladies who own a Love Me would not go for a TME. And I agree, that the colour choices for TME are not as exciting as for some of the other bags. But, that's a problem of workshop capacity. Also, these things happen in waves...sometimes one bag is popular, and at other times, another one is. There was a big run on Love Mes, then Stroke Mes, then Hold Mes, then Clutch Mes. Now everyone is into Hug Me and Whisper to Me and Make Me Smile...

I'll be seeing my black crash TME on Sept. 11 when a friend from NY flies down with it to meet me in Cancun for a spa weekend. I didn't have a summer, as I was busy moving...so this will be three days of sheer indulgence for me. Because I'm worth it!

It does look lovely though! Very similar to the LM Midis, bar the handles and the drawstring details?

They seem very similar in size (which in my mind is the perfect size!) and had I not got 2 LM Midis already :sweatdrop:, I'd be tempted!!

That chocolate leather looks gorgeous in it as well.:drool: Thanks for sharing your lovely pics!

clu0984 - the leather on yours looks so amazing! Did you break it in at all or did it come looking like that?

I have only worn this bag for about 3-4 days before I took the picture. The leather looked soft when it arrived, but it breaks in really nicely and it should be as soft and slouchy as my other BE in another week.

clu0984 - the leather on yours looks so amazing! Did you break it in at all or did it come looking like that?

The pictures were after I have worn it for about 3 days. The leather is very soft and will probably finish breaking in with another week of wear. I just love the chocolate color!

I can't make up my mind. I want a full size. Either TME or WTM.

help me decide. I want choco crash for sure.

I'd say it depends on whether you want a classic bag (TME) or a classic bag that's a bit edgy (WTM). The choc crash WTM looks amazing with the silver hardware!!

Good Luck ;)