Simone Legno to speak at GraphikaManila in Sept!

dizchik

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I can't believe I'm going to miss Simone in person by 2 weeks! I'm going to the Philippines at the end of August and I just found out that he's going to be a guest speaker at a Graphic/Multimedia Design event at Mall of Asia! And that's just not even 5 minutes away from my house in Manila! :crybaby:Whhhyyyy!!??

He will be speaking, and signing autographs and drawing pretty pictures and posing for photos (none for me :sad:) on Saturday, Sept 20.

for more info on the event: http://www.graphikamanila.com/speakers/

Oh well.. guess I'll have to catch him next time. For those in Manila and plan to go, pls say hi to him for me!

I can't believe I'm going to miss Simone in person by 2 weeks! I'm going to the Philippines at the end of August and I just found out that he's going to be a guest speaker at a Graphic/Multimedia Design event at Mall of Asia! And that's just not even 5 minutes away from my house in Manila! :crybaby:Whhhyyyy!!??

He will be speaking, and signing autographs and drawing pretty pictures and posing for photos (none for me :sad:) on Saturday, Sept 20.

for more info on the event: http://www.graphikamanila.com/speakers/

Oh well.. guess I'll have to catch him next time. For those in Manila and plan to go, pls say hi to him for me!

really!? he's gonna sign autograps and draw pics!!!? too bad the bag i want is back to original retail...300USD for a notte cucciolo:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

really!? he's gonna sign autograps and draw pics!!!? too bad the bag i want is back to original retail...300USD for a notte cucciolo:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

If you want a laptop bag you can try current season's Mezzanotte Creativa, black with shiny gold leather trimmings. New collection bags have more interior organization pockets which are better sewn than Lesportsac ones. Interior lining is Nana Stars and more.

creativa_mezzanotte.jpg

CREATIVA - $ 248.00 Product ID: 3104.5865 Large messenger bag with roomy exterior mesh pockets, full size exterior back pocket, two underflap pockets, zip closure main compartment, interior phone and music player pockets, interior zip pocket and large mesh pockets. 16.5Wx13Hx4 5/8D

If you want a laptop bag you can try current season's Mezzanotte Creativa, black with shiny gold leather trimmings. New collection bags have more interior organization pockets which are better sewn than Lesportsac ones. Interior lining is Nana Stars and more.

creativa_mezzanotte.jpg

CREATIVA - $ 248.00 Product ID: 3104.5865 Large messenger bag with roomy exterior mesh pockets, full size exterior back pocket, two underflap pockets, zip closure main compartment, interior phone and music player pockets, interior zip pocket and large mesh pockets. 16.5Wx13Hx4 5/8D
they stil dont have the new tokis for sale here...:crybaby:and im sure it would cost even more!!!:cursing: